GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Manhunt - BANNED!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Manhunt'.
Fri 30/07/04 at 16:34
Regular
"We love you Rooney!"
Due to the death of a boy by a killer who was influenced by Manhunt, Manhunt has now been taken off of the shelves.

Your views??

As never playing the game i would like details of the actual gameplay if anyone can be bothered to get of their dimples to tell me
Wed 04/08/04 at 22:33
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Why would they make any more copies anyway? Everyone who's going to get it already has.
Wed 04/08/04 at 22:31
Regular
"no nonsense"
i dunno about the shops, mayb theyll sell it in the pre-owned section but rockstar aint makin any more copies so the shops cant sell a game they dnt get, can they
Wed 04/08/04 at 22:26
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Ninjax wrote:
> Nah! all shops will kepp seling it. The cops dont care. And good point
> Witch-King but i bet some shops still dont sell games to kids.

Such as? The only one I can think of who cares would be game.
Wed 04/08/04 at 20:29
"period drama"
witch-king wrote:
> Yes. Although one could say the same of Ape Escape, Spike swears when
> double-jumping, but you don't see 11 year olds running around with
> nets trying to catch monkeys.

You may not ...

And the 'one' who could say that would obviously be an idiot.
Wed 04/08/04 at 20:07
Regular
"boom boom click"
Nah! all shops will kepp seling it. The cops dont care. And good point Witch-King but i bet some shops still dont sell games to kids.
Wed 04/08/04 at 18:00
Regular
"no nonsense"
do u think becoz its banned it will sell on ebay in like 6 months 2 a year 4 alot more than its actually worth???
Wed 04/08/04 at 14:41
Regular
I went up town early this morning to try and find ManHunt to buy, surprisingly the only shop that sold it was WHSmith
Wed 04/08/04 at 13:39
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Ninjax wrote:
> i bought many 18's and 15's when i was a youngster! The shops dont
> care. i do think this is bad but even worse is parents buying it 4
> thier kids. they should stop stupid parents, just asmuch as the
> kids!!

Why would the shops care? It would just cost them money if they rejected 8 yr olds.
Wed 04/08/04 at 09:02
Regular
"boom boom click"
i bought many 18's and 15's when i was a youngster! The shops dont care. i do think this is bad but even worse is parents buying it 4 thier kids. they should stop stupid parents, just asmuch as the kids!!
Wed 04/08/04 at 00:56
BBFC ratings are the legal ones.

ELSPA ratings are the guidelines.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.