GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Modern Warfare 2 - Freeola Official Thread"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2'.
Tue 10/11/09 at 11:04
Regular
"THFC"
As the most anticipated game of the year is released today, we need a place to discuss the happenings and to arrange games!

A few people asked for this to be created and so here we go.

Trusting everyone has their copy now, so let the fun begin tonight.

I, along with several others will be on Xbox but i know some are Ps3, but its the same game so no point in two threads!

Gamertags

Xbox 360

Emmie08 - Emmie87
Black8704 - Black8704
JASON BRFC - Hippyman
Bullshrimp - pete_21
IX Chow Mein XI - sonic chris
SAS Duck - gr13ve
pb live - pb
JubbaMHC - Jubbachainsaw
sentox223 - Shepps 123
jonsmith90 - tnc

Ps3

sytim - Warhunt
jsf132 - McLong
motomotomd - motomoto
DrPheltRight - LukeM

PC

Alexccll200 - Alfonse
Page:
Sun 28/02/10 at 09:39
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
In my defence though the helicopter was in the sky........

I don't think I'll go back to this again. Traded in one of my copies already.
Sun 28/02/10 at 01:09
Regular
"I like turtles"
Had some great team deathmatch games earlier this evening.I was playing a bunch of non annoying and actually (for once) generally rather nice chaps from the USA.One asked did anyone mind if he invited his younger brother (who had only ever played the game online once before) over.We all agreed and this young fella duly came across.He was perhaps the most eager and excitable guy I have ever heard playing a video game.While we were EMP'd he screamed 'they've got a helicopter,they've got a helicopter !',his brother asked 'where is it Sean','he screamed 'In the Sky !'.

Brilliant ! :)
Sat 27/02/10 at 23:07
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Sonic Chris wrote:
> :D <3 Headless chickens with Commando+ Knife :)
>
> I hate MW2 now. I've finally made some conclusions on it.
>
> -There are too many kill streak rewards, the game is not about
> shooting each other anymore (contrary to what the name FPS might
> suggest). Most of these mega killstreaks do no involve any skill,
> rather just ridiculous perks of high level players.

Agree

> -The life of the maps is very small, I'm bored of playing on the
> same maps now. Map packs don't necessarily need to be released, as I've never bought a map pack, but the maps of CoD 4 and WaW had longer fun value.

Agree

> -The perks are absolutely ludicrous now. My defence is that I
> have no option but to run round like a headless chicken when
> people are noobtubing constantly, or camp forever for a whole
> game.

Agree BUT, why do you feel that you have to run around like a headless chicken, there are plenty of us out there trying to have a 'good game' and then 'headless chickens' spoil it due to 'their ego trip to be commander of the universe-top of the charts-win the game, again and be all-round 'top t**t'. :-)

> -The weapons don't seem to get better as you progress through
> levels.

Agree, but you work with what you want/what you've got:-) (No attachments is by far the better game. Got shot the other day - winning kill cam - guy had me with thermal sight......big problem, one of my perks is Cold Blooded Pro! No thermal! So how?)

> -The singleplayer wasn't that exciting (in comparison to previous
> titles)

Agree, I'll never play it again

> -I can't help but suck at this game with the inclusion of the
> mentioned points, so I hate it.
>
> :)

It would seem that we all 'suck' at this game according to our posts, but I would like to suggest that it might be that our desire to be 'top dog' has taken over in the only way that it can do ie 'simply cheat', 'disregard any 'fun factor' and cheat' or 'beg, borrow or buy an 'aimbot' to cheat'.............(I also include the Tactical Nuke cheat here as well)

I'm just glad that Battlefield:BC2 is out soon..................:-)
Sat 27/02/10 at 21:18
Regular
"How Ironic"
:D <3 Headless chickens with Commando+ Knife :)

I hate MW2 now. I've finally made some conclusions on it.

-There are too many kill streak rewards, the game is not about shooting each other anymore (contrary to what the name FPS might suggest). Most of these mega killstreaks do no involve any skill, rather just ridiculous perks of high level players.

-The life of the maps is very small, I'm bored of playing on the same maps now. Map packs don't necessarily need to be released, as I've never bought a map pack, but the maps of CoD 4 and WaW had longer fun value.

-The perks are absolutely ludicrous now. My defence is that I have no option but to run round like a headless chicken when people are noobtubing constantly, or camp forever for a whole game.

-The weapons don't seem to get better as you progress through levels.

-The singleplayer wasn't that exciting (in comparison to previous titles)

-I can't help but suck at this game with the inclusion of the mentioned points, so I hate it.

:)
Sat 27/02/10 at 19:37
Regular
"I like turtles"
Dragonlance wrote:

really don't like playing 'headless chickens running at mach speed with knives'................

Chris,you taking note of this ?!?!?!? !!!!!! :D

I'm up to level 67 or something now and yet I still seem to suck ! :(
Sat 27/02/10 at 19:18
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Alfonse wrote:
> Ffs, add me. I wasn't online because I had no internet.

Seems to me that you had ample time with 'internet access' judging by the number of posts during the 'offline claim' ha ha....not to worry, really don't like playing 'headless chickens running at mach speed with knives'................
Tue 23/02/10 at 02:13
Regular
Ffs, add me. I wasn't online because I had no internet.
Mon 22/02/10 at 22:06
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Alfonse wrote:
> Haha, why?

You have all the time in the world...yet not been online with Steam for the last five days...you've got to be a 'prestige sniper/headless chicken' ha ha :-D
Mon 22/02/10 at 22:04
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Warhunt wrote:
> Good choice DL. I hear alfonse is likely to bite your nose anyway
> :D

Glad you approve WH ... had the same thought myself:-D
Mon 22/02/10 at 15:19
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Good choice DL. I hear alfonse is likely to bite your nose anyway :D
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.