GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Modern Warfare 2 - Freeola Official Thread"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2'.
Tue 10/11/09 at 11:04
Regular
"THFC"
As the most anticipated game of the year is released today, we need a place to discuss the happenings and to arrange games!

A few people asked for this to be created and so here we go.

Trusting everyone has their copy now, so let the fun begin tonight.

I, along with several others will be on Xbox but i know some are Ps3, but its the same game so no point in two threads!

Gamertags

Xbox 360

Emmie08 - Emmie87
Black8704 - Black8704
JASON BRFC - Hippyman
Bullshrimp - pete_21
IX Chow Mein XI - sonic chris
SAS Duck - gr13ve
pb live - pb
JubbaMHC - Jubbachainsaw
sentox223 - Shepps 123
jonsmith90 - tnc

Ps3

sytim - Warhunt
jsf132 - McLong
motomotomd - motomoto
DrPheltRight - LukeM

PC

Alexccll200 - Alfonse
Page:
Mon 22/02/10 at 13:49
Regular
Haha, why?
Sun 21/02/10 at 22:21
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Dragonlance wrote:
> Alfonse wrote:
> Urgh, Dragonlance. Will you please stop dallying around and add
> me on steam. I need someone to make me look good.
>
> Done....just added you as a 'friend' :-)

Ok Alfonse - you had your chance to make yourself look good ..... Chance now removed :-)
Wed 17/02/10 at 22:10
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Alfonse wrote:
> Urgh, Dragonlance. Will you please stop dallying around and add
> me on steam. I need someone to make me look good.

Done....just added you as a 'friend' :-)
Wed 17/02/10 at 19:40
Regular
Urgh, Dragonlance. Will you please stop dallying around and add me on steam. I need someone to make me look good.
Wed 17/02/10 at 18:03
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
spoonbeast wrote:
> I thought DICE promised dedicated servers and wouldn't betray
> their fanbase.
>
> Where do you hear that they were sealing servers.

Tried to find a link for you but it's too early - however if you read PC Gamer March 2010 issue, top of page 15 - all is revealed.

The article also quotes DICE, upon the lack of dedicated servers for MW2, that "it would stay true to its roots offering dedicated servers to all its players" etc etc....not quite true it would now seem:-)
Tue 16/02/10 at 22:17
Regular
"eat toast!"
I thought DICE promised dedicated servers and wouldn't betray their fanbase.

Where do you hear that they were sealing servers.
Tue 16/02/10 at 22:15
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
spoonbeast wrote:
> IW should have given us dedicated servers or more content.
> Anyway, i hear Bad company 2 isn't bad.

Have to agree sb - there was always going to come the time when the present maps would just become too over-used - no extra content from modders etc and players would leave. IW need to provide more content quicker than they seem to be doing at present.

Bad Company 2, unfortunately seems to be going the same way. The game will not have mods or public dedicated servers! DICE will be locking down the server files to "maintain the security and integrity of our game and dedicated servers" - this means no multiplayer mods. Somewhat a bit of a turnaround by DICE:-(
Tue 16/02/10 at 20:06
Regular
"How Ironic"
I agree with Emmie, alot of my friends list is going back to playing WaW or new games that are out. It hasn't had the impact that was expected. Look at the back of your box, it says the best game of the decade. That was a huge mistake, as it's turned out not to be. There are plenty of other games i'd prefer to be playing.
Tue 16/02/10 at 18:56
Regular
"eat toast!"
IW should have given us dedicated servers or more content. Anyway, i hear Bad company 2 isn't bad. EXCEPT I HAVEN'T PLAYED IT BECAUSE I HAVE TO PREORDER IT TO PLAY IT.

Thats just crap. It doesn't make sense. You're already buying it. When not use the demo to entice more people. Like L4D? That was a complete meh to me until i played it. After playing the demo with mates i went to preorder it and i preordered l4d2 as well.
Tue 16/02/10 at 08:42
Regular
"THFC"
I think a lot of people are falling away from playing MW2, it will always be there to go back to but i needed something new and exciting. A great game but i get bored and enjoy a good story or something with that "new" factor lol
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.