GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Burnout 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Burnout 3'.
Thu 09/09/04 at 12:34
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Freakin class.
Page:
Wed 15/09/04 at 13:43
Regular
"BOSE"
Anyone find the GPs stressful? to get 6 points you gotta be first, crash at the beginning or at the end and have to restart? I have never sworn so much to AI players in my life! Or stupid trucks and walls! :-D lol!
Wed 15/09/04 at 13:37
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Luckily I picked up a squigy football stress ball thing at Game Stars. Burnout 3 made me throw it at the TV, Xbox and game case an uncountable amount of times. At least its better (and cheaper) than putting my foot through them instead like I did to Luigi's Mansion....

My fiancee and cousin see me as a whole new breed of angry person.
::homer voice:: "I just can't live without rage-a-hol !!!"
Wed 15/09/04 at 10:25
Regular
Damn right. They were near invincible :D

The analog stick was a little easy to break though, but only if you abused it.
Wed 15/09/04 at 10:22
Regular
"8==="
ßulle†† wrote:
> As fantastic as it is, the online section caused me to put large
> cracks in my Crystal controller S and scratches on my disc.
>
> Now I can't play it any more.
>
> Damn my short temper!

Wrath Unleashed made me do that and I'm afraid Burnout 3 has made me open up the back right side of my green controller aswell :S

The N64 pads were A LOT sturdier.
Wed 15/09/04 at 09:04
Regular
Cyclone wrote:
> Nah, I was playing just now - fast as hell. They seem to have fixed a
> lot of it. Ain't seen you online Tilta

I was online about 8-10pm and it was booting me off every other game.
Wed 15/09/04 at 09:03
Regular
As fantastic as it is, the online section caused me to put large cracks in my Crystal controller S and scratches on my disc.

Now I can't play it any more.

Damn my short temper!
Wed 15/09/04 at 08:57
Regular
"BOSE"
I bought Burnout 3 yesterday and I have to say what Janus says here. Oh..my..god! This game truely rules the rockin! :-D I am so glad I bought this. I'm thinking it's a long game. I played for about..well, a long time and only like 8-10% complete. It was totally mad driving the F1 car, you know! it goes like 201mph without boost! If I played this online, it would be fun too (you guys ain't happy with online are you). The computer AI is so..are they computer? cos i feel like they're human players. Especially in the elimination race I was in (5 laps, 6 racers inc me,last racer to cross the finish line on each lap is eliminated) they were, vicious and annoying are good words to use for them. I swore quite a bit in that race. they tried checking/bumpin me into an 18 wheeler like when we were in boost. I got a "lucky excape 50" cos i managed to just scrape sides with the truck. I was like, puck a duck!! The craches and the graphics and sound, everything is beautiful...and it's easy to control :-) 10/10. gotta get better with some crashes though. getting bronzes for some of them
Wed 15/09/04 at 04:39
Regular
"8==="
Cyclone wrote:
> Nah, I was playing just now - fast as hell. They seem to have fixed a
> lot of it. Ain't seen you online Tilta, although I have seen
> Biggles.....an yet I get onto B3 after seeing him on the Dashboard,
> and he's ALWAYS gone.........

Yep that's because the servers are screwed. Vex is still apparently playing Burnout 3 even though he hasn't been on in 24 hours.

How do I know? Because he play on my second Xbox, that's why.

The servers are VERY screwed.
Wed 15/09/04 at 02:53
Regular
"Touched!"
Halo 2 and Fable, but I'll leave the Sims 2 to the g/f she'll lov it, not my type of game.
Wed 15/09/04 at 02:49
Regular
"N/A"
Sadly I've never played the game, sounds pretty awesome to keep you guys up so late. It is only 8:50pm where I am so no insomnia over here. Knowing this is besides the toppic is anyone else siked about Fable, Halo and The Sims 2?
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.