GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Burnout 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Burnout 3'.
Thu 09/09/04 at 12:34
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Freakin class.
Page:
Fri 17/09/04 at 13:28
Regular
The crash mode is, dare I say it, a bit dull on occasion in one player mode. I find myself getting bronze and moving on - I'm only really completing them so I have a huge amount of junctions for when mates come round.

Still, quite a few of the junctions bring a smile to my face, particularly ones involving landing on top of petrol tankers, which go up a treat.
Fri 17/09/04 at 11:46
Regular
"BOSE"
The tracks/circuits get more crazier and thrilling as you go on. Dodging flying cars, mad traffic etc. You know I think this game was produced my Jerry Bruckheimer! ;-)
Thu 16/09/04 at 17:17
Regular
Yey, I've just fully finished the crash mode. All golds on each level.

50% Complete.
Wed 15/09/04 at 16:35
Regular
I like that evil music chord that plays during impact time. It sounds like something from Evil Dead.
Wed 15/09/04 at 16:05
Regular
Bah, I suck at this game. I thought I sucked at Burnout 2, but I really suck at B3.

On that track in USA with all those pillars at the start and end, crashed so many funning times it made my blood boil. Strange how even when I'm flying through the air in a wreck I can still be having fun, though.

Oh, and Aftertouch rocks.
Wed 15/09/04 at 14:53
"I love yo... lamp."
Last time I threw one at the wall it broke the wall.
Wed 15/09/04 at 14:50
Regular
"8==="
Notorious Biggles wrote:
>
> Use a mans controller! The original Xbox controllers ARE invincible.

No, no they're not.
Wed 15/09/04 at 14:45
"I love yo... lamp."
ßulle†† wrote:
> As fantastic as it is, the online section caused me to put large
> cracks in my Crystal controller S and scratches on my disc.
>
> Now I can't play it any more.
>
> Damn my short temper!

Use a mans controller! The original Xbox controllers ARE invincible.
Wed 15/09/04 at 13:57
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Wait till you get to the last GPs, you'll be screaming words you never thought you knew. Bloody F1 races that stretch on for ages, only to be picked off at the last bend.

I'm just happy those stinkin levels are all behind me now so I can just sit back and enjoy the game without any pressure. ;-)
Wed 15/09/04 at 13:56
Regular
Do you have to change the soundtrack every time you play B3? It's really pishing me off having to change from the crap they play on it everytime I turn it on, I don't see why it doesn't just save with the profile.

Also froze for the first time, but luckily it had just saved.

Although none of that matters, because it's still absolute genius.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.