GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Burnout 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Burnout 3'.
Thu 09/09/04 at 12:34
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Freakin class.
Page:
Wed 15/09/04 at 02:41
Regular
"Touched!"
Gotta say though..it's one of the best games I've played in a while..only 41% done but I've mainly being doing the crash modes all on gold, not many games keep me up until all hours like this has, genius..
Wed 15/09/04 at 02:33
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Bloody Burnout, my finger hurts after like 50 hours of holding down the right trigger over the weekend....

Oh well, pretty much done now. Got 4 more of those photos to get, gotta hit 40 takedowns in one road rage event, get to 2000 takedowns overall, get 2 tram takedowns in 1 race and 2 bus takedowns in 1 race....
Should already have the bus one done - poxy game wouldn't award the second bus takedown despite sending cars into them on 3 different occasions.
Wed 15/09/04 at 02:19
Regular
"Touched!"
She's doing advertising at Huddersfield I'm doing Games Design at Teesside (living at home)
Wed 15/09/04 at 01:35
Where, what is she studying?

Damn, I'm going to ask that a lot over the next few days. AGAIN
Wed 15/09/04 at 01:14
Regular
"Touched!"
My mate is having to get a new ADSL Router/modem combi (belkin suck) as when he plays for a bit on Live or runs Win MX or anything straining it crashes his modem and it resets itself logging him off live and the internet, he loves the game though! We are both addicted to the crash mode, the g/f is off to uni this week and she is getting and Xbox + Burnout 3 so we can play online :D
Wed 15/09/04 at 01:06
Much like Keyser Soze.
Wed 15/09/04 at 00:49
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Nah, I was playing just now - fast as hell. They seem to have fixed a lot of it. Ain't seen you online Tilta, although I have seen Biggles.....an yet I get onto B3 after seeing him on the Dashboard, and he's ALWAYS gone.........
Tue 14/09/04 at 21:54
Regular
The servers are still gunked even after the supposed updates, still excellent online though.
Tue 14/09/04 at 20:30
Regular
Got it today, funking awesome. Best racer I've ever played. Ever.

Shame this isn't on Cube, but I suppose I'll be glad once I get myself on. Multiplayer's brilliant so I can't imagine hwo great it would be online.
Tue 14/09/04 at 12:53
Regular
According to the EA website, they fixed it last night. I think they were just upgrading their general servers though, then applying a patch for burnout afterwards. I expect there will still be problems.

The following is from [URL]http://www.eagames.com/official/burnout/burnout3/us/online/home.jsp[/URL]

Scheduled Server Maintenance

On Tuesday, September 14, beginning at 1:00 AM PDT, the EA and Pogo.Com sites, PS2 and Xbox-Live games will experience a scheduled interruption of service for a software upgrade. Duration is expected to be 45 minutes for PS2 and Xbox games, and 50 minutes for Pogo.com.

Customers will be unable to login to the PS2 games, Xbox Live games, and EA websites or message boards during the full duration of this downtime.

Burnout (Xbox) will be down an additional 15 minutes while they undergo a lobbyserver deployment.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.