GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why didn't Skies sell well? :("

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/09/04 at 03:00
Regular
I've just completed it and my god what a game, you may remember me moaning about the random battles they are annoying but get past that and you have SUCH a bloody gem of a game I LOVED IT.
It stands alongside Final Fantasy 7 and Zelda in my ALL TIME favourite games,to think I actually sold it the first time I bought it and decided recently to buy it again second hand off ebay to see if I can tolerate it better!
Anyway as I've said I've been reading how this game hasn't sold so well because it's "unknown" unlike the Final Fantasy series and what a DAMN shame cos the likelihood of a sequel is slim because it didn't sell so well :(
Crap seems part of the overworks team is in the Sonic team producing other games.. DAMN YOU SEGA DAMN YOU.
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Mon 27/09/04 at 15:29
Regular
"thursdayton!"
munn wrote:
> Metroid, mario, Zelda, F-Zero, Super MOnkey Ball, Rogue Leader, NBA
> Street 2 are all in perfect nick, with no marks or anything, but they
> still crash.

Well with Gamecubes now availiable for £79.99 there has never been a better time to get one! Blork.

Oh and Fox, I was only talking if Skies 2 was ever going to come into existance. Which it won't. Weeples :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.