GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Madden NFL 2005"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Madden NFL 2005'.
Sun 19/09/04 at 12:30
Regular
"bit of a brain"
If you don't buy this game then you are stupid/poor. It is clearly the best game on the Gamecube. That is all.
Thu 14/10/04 at 21:22
Regular
"gaybys sucks wang"
I've had to uninstall Madden, sadly. I wept for days.
(Hours)

[S](Moments)[/S]
Thu 14/10/04 at 21:20
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
They can't do anything anyway, as after the ball has been kicked over the players, it either gets you 3 points or misses.

And anyway, if you're wanting to waste time just let the clock run down on all plays.
Thu 14/10/04 at 19:42
Regular
I hit a 61 yard field goal attempt which flew right through the middle, and hit the bar at the back that holds the posts up.
Now That's accuracy.

Also, you should always let the time run down just before you make an attempt, this way they have no time to do anything.
Thu 14/10/04 at 19:03
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Ok so i was playing the redskins and the game was an ofensive struggle, with ony one punt in the entire game. So in the end, with a score of 25-26 with 1 minute to go, I go for a long field goal on fourth down, with the wind against my back. It does that up close and personal thingy, which is really cool, and I kick my field goal. It splits the uprights and I go ahead 28-25 still with a minute on the scoreboard.
So the redskins get the ball at their own 20 and I just can't stop them getting down to my own 30 with 13 seconds left to go. They spike the ball and go for the field goal, into the wind, and it goes all tense again, so Hall kicks, and the ball is going straight for the post, and I'm thinking WOOHOOO i've won, , so then the ball goes THROUGH the post, and apparently the KICK IS GOOD! I watched the replay several times and the ball definitely went THROUGH the post, right through the solid yellow line. it didn't bounce off like it should have done and I didnt win the game like I should have done.
With no time left, I'd lost the game 29-28 thanks to a ridiculous glitch. The computer was obviouslly jealous that it couldn't beat me fair and square so it cheated. I then took the only course of action that would reset the balance in the universe and turned off the GC before the game was saved. I am well within my rights to do this, having only been beaten by a stupid glitch. Garrr it made me VERY angry. Now I'm going back and I'm going to beat those Redskins into the ground like they've never been beaten before.
Wed 13/10/04 at 15:28
Regular
Whoops. Anyway.
Yet I fail to find non-excitement even when I know the score of any game.
When I watched the superbowl, I already knew how the score went, but it was still great to watch.

Munn = idiot. Though.
Wed 13/10/04 at 15:26
Regular
gerrid wrote:
> Thanks fr ruining the game for me, munn you fool. WE don't talk about
> results for at least 5 days.

I was talking in dog days.
1 regular year = 7 dog years, so 1 regular day = 7 dog days.
Otherwise - whoops.
Tue 12/10/04 at 20:00
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Never discuss live games, unless you know we've all seen them. It's saddening.
Tue 12/10/04 at 18:26
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Thanks fr ruining the game for me, munn you fool. WE don't talk about results for at least 5 days.
Mon 11/10/04 at 20:15
Regular
Simon Says wrote:
> Well, my 49ers went to the superbowl and beat Kansas City 16-13 with a
> 51 yard field goal in the dying seconds. It did this really cool
> thing too where is made me kick from a lower angle near the ground,
> and the pad was vibrating like a heart beat, and the kick went in
> slow motion :D

I got that too.
You were in OT?

The Rams beat Seattle in OT last night, despite Seattle beating them senseless in the first 3 quarters.

:(
Mon 11/10/04 at 20:12
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:
> AfroJoe wrote:
> The Raiders will beat the Colts.
>
> Fact.
>
> Well, I didn't say they would this weekend...
>
> But they will beat them. Maybe in a few years.

They were unlucky.
Probably.

I've gotten significantly worse recently.

I attempted to play All-Pro Mode against the Eagles, and was beaten 21-0, though it should have been 14-7, they challenged me and I couldn't challenge my challenge, so I didn't get a touchdown, then they got a touchdown from that run of plays.

So, I went back to Pro mode, and I keep losing.
Agaisnt the Packers.
And the Vikings.
And the Titans.
And The Raiders.

:|

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.