GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Star wars Battlefront"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars: Battlefront'.
Thu 23/09/04 at 12:05
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
So whos got this yet?? been playing it for the past hour and its blooming good fun...ive gone to the darkside of course and so far have 2 victories under my belt...oh well best get back to it.
Fri 24/09/04 at 01:24
"I love yo... lamp."
I'm going to be so skint soon.

*starts reviewing everything in sight*
Fri 24/09/04 at 01:24
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Ah shut it. ;-)) Maybe I should look into a marketing career. Maybe oneday I'll be as good as the people at EA - with the skills to persuade people that something as crud as Bruce Lee: Quest Of The Dragon is the game of the year.
Fri 24/09/04 at 01:16
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Didn't need you to tell me 24 people playing as soldiers in Star Wars was going to be good. ;)
Fri 24/09/04 at 01:13
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Altogether now - "Thankyou Sav for telling us this was the plums and getting us to buy it." ;-)
Fri 24/09/04 at 01:11
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hedifx you fool, just get it. It's brilliant.

Oh, Tiltawhirl, you'll like this.

Y'know on Xbox you can have 24 players + bots? On Pc 32 + bots?

On PS2, you can only have 4 humans + 8 bots in total, unless you get a special patch on your PC to enable higher speed games, as well as the PS2 memory card.

And even then, it's 16 player.

HAR!
Fri 24/09/04 at 01:10
Regular
You're not gonna get the game because of the lack of stats?

You're really missing out. I'd certainly say it's the best thing on Live at the moment, probably will be until Halo 2 comes out.

I'm glad it hasn't got stats really. The awards screens at the end of each game are enough.
Fri 24/09/04 at 01:07
Regular
"8==="
Good... no stats I get to save some money for once...

Awww why couldn't SOF2 have had stats? :(
Fri 24/09/04 at 01:02
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I played on it with one other guy, just as I got it, to explore - not in all its glory!

I shall, of course. But to be honest, Yavin, Naboo, Hoth, Renvar and Tatooine have been quality enough, and I ain't hardly touched them!

I've used a spider bot. All I can say is, I hate them. They aren't cool, and they aren't Star Wars. Those rolling tanks are cool, as are Droidekas.

I LOVE the Republic Jet Trooper. Legend.
Fri 24/09/04 at 01:01
Regular
Cyclone wrote:

> Damn you for no-lag 24 player! RAR! I need one! Played on Kashykk
> earlier, on the waterfront (I think it was Kashykk) - twas class.

Yup, that's the level.

Excellent it was! We were getting whooped by the rebel scum but damn it was a lot of fun.
Fri 24/09/04 at 01:00
Regular
Have you played the end of Episode 2 level yet?

Freaking amazing level. The variety of vehicles is the best I've seen, you get these weird spider walking things and god knows what the other things are, damn good though.

What makes me laugh is IGN complained about certain robots on that level being far too overpowered, yet I managed to take one of the things they were talking about down single handedly with a rocket launcher. Stupid IGN!

Those little rolling dorid things that have the shields are excellent as well, I just like rolling into people.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.