GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Star wars Battlefront"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars: Battlefront'.
Thu 23/09/04 at 12:05
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
So whos got this yet?? been playing it for the past hour and its blooming good fun...ive gone to the darkside of course and so far have 2 victories under my belt...oh well best get back to it.
Fri 24/09/04 at 23:39
Regular
"8==="
I've got 2 copies.

I'm bored of it already so I'll sell 'em off at 25 quid each.
Fri 24/09/04 at 22:33
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I was under the impression that SWBF was online only, but today I discovered it wasn't. So I played a demo today and it basically felt like Dynasty Warriors set in the Star Wars universe. Not sure whether to bother with it or not, what with me still playing Burnout 3 and San Andreas just round the corner.
Fri 24/09/04 at 22:24
Regular
Return it for the xbox version then you idiot. You'll still have the "great" single player and the improved online play.
Fri 24/09/04 at 22:19
Regular
"Teal'c"
Single Player "great"?

No.
Fri 24/09/04 at 20:16
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Yeah, I regret not getting the Xbox version now.

I have more friends on PS2 Online than on Xbox Live so thats the main reason why I got it on the PS2 but from what i'm hearing the Xbox version is great online and there doesn't seem to be many problems.

The PS2 version is annoying, i'm sure it'll get a littyle bit better but it's still gonna be annoying because the lagg is very bad, the list of games is all messed up and theres only one server at the moment that has managed to host 4v4!

Aha, I feel dumb stupid and gay.

Wont be returning it though because the Single Player is still great and the Online mode is still 'Playable'...

[S]just...
Fri 24/09/04 at 18:02
Regular
"8==="
Having cannon fodder about to blow away is good fun and it's cool when you spot another play and have a decent 1 on 1 battle whilst smashing up the lesser bots in the process.

Marching into the Hoth base obliterating everything in my way with my standard rifle and taking 3 spawn points to win the map was good fun although I think I'll appreciate the levels where the bot difficulty is set higher.

That and shooting Ewoks is worth the price alone.

Stupid Ewoks.
Fri 24/09/04 at 17:29
Regular
"8==="
Decided to trade Burnout 3 in for it.

It's pretty good, there's nothing like it out there on xbox at the mo. The spawn capturing's good and the parts of Star Wars that annoy me have been toned down for this game.

Pretty good but I'm a bit sceptical about its longevity.

Still 'live for the moment' and all that s**t.
Fri 24/09/04 at 13:34
Regular
"BOSE"
Royal Mail are annoying me people! I don't start work until late. but i can't shower wash etc incase the door bell rings (game should arrive today). my parents are away so i can't go water the garden cos i might now hear the doorbell! play.com/royal mail!!!!! GRRR!!!
Fri 24/09/04 at 10:29
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Heroes should be turned off. It's silly.
Fri 24/09/04 at 10:12
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
well i gave it a go on live last night and at that time it was just full of americans, at least now there should be a lot of uk players. It was still rather cool, in the middle of the battle there was vader and skywalker running around helping out their teams[both are impossible to hit].

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.