GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Star wars Battlefront"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars: Battlefront'.
Thu 23/09/04 at 12:05
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
So whos got this yet?? been playing it for the past hour and its blooming good fun...ive gone to the darkside of course and so far have 2 victories under my belt...oh well best get back to it.
Fri 24/09/04 at 08:39
Regular
Not sure whether to get this. Was tempted to order early on the week but I hardly even touch LIVE these days, I fear it would be a complete waste of money what with the single player being poor and there being so many other titles I am cracking on with at the moment. I can't rent it either which is a bummer.

I will download either the PC version in full or the demo just to check it out, still not 100% convinced despite pretty much completing every Star Wars game ever.

I still have to get back into LIVE. When I go on though at 12:00am onwards very few people are on and with me having US LIVE titles as well with games that aren't out over here makes it worse. I got bored of playing random people on LIVE way back, PC online is better for playing random people.
Fri 24/09/04 at 01:49
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
No problem - no doubt I'll catch you on in the week. :-)
Anyway, I'm off to bed, got some running round to do tomorrow before I can play Battlefront. Enjoy the Rebel bashing. ;-)
Fri 24/09/04 at 01:46
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I can be online for a bit tomorrow night - but I got work 5-9 and then early next morning. No weekend again. I'm so lonely.
Fri 24/09/04 at 01:44
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah I don't really snipe in Battlefront. I like to get stuck in at the frontlines and blow s**t up in my ATAT. :-)

Of course other vehicles can do damage to it like the tanks, but lets face it, there isn't a ground vehicle in Star Wars that competes with the ATAT for coolness. ;-)

Been playing the Endor demo and I've gotten used to the ATST a lot now. Should make me an even better ATAT driver now, cause I've learned a couple of things I never knew when I played the game at the show.

Probably won't be online till quite late tomorrow, got my cousin coming over and we have plans to put a couple of Star Wars films on and shatter the windows of all the houses in my street with the surround sound speakers. ;-)

Once thats done, he'll be off home and we'll both be getting onto Battlefront on Live.
Fri 24/09/04 at 01:33
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Savatt78 wrote:
> You mean you've turned traitor and gone to the Rebels ? What happened
> to you man, you used to be cool.
>
> ;-)

Hey, I crush whoever stands in my way of.....er.........other people to crush.

Yep. Mean machine I am.

Until Creepy reveals his camping spot (warning, he likes to hide) and snipes at me.
Fri 24/09/04 at 01:31
"I love yo... lamp."
You can't just base a game buying decision on whether it has rankings or not.
Fri 24/09/04 at 01:31
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
You mean you've turned traitor and gone to the Rebels ? What happened to you man, you used to be cool.

;-)
Fri 24/09/04 at 01:30
Regular
"8==="
Might get a copy. I'll sleep on it because this is really annoying me now.
Fri 24/09/04 at 01:28
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hah. I'm perfecting the old tow-cable......and on levels like Renvar, the tanks are good enough to mash AT-ATs...........
Fri 24/09/04 at 01:27
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
God help the Rebel scum when I jump into that ATAT tomorrow night. ;-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.