GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I hope these blokes aren't racist..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/11/05 at 16:01
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I have a different security job, which I start tomorrow. I worked one-day for TESCO security but left due to my colleagues being racist twonks. I'm to be working for a security firm working on some business complex basically checking vehicles on and off the place and chucking out naughty people.

I was chosen over many, many other applicants, (well, around 20-ish), partly because the guy said they want a friendly type of security who use their mouths rather then their fists and partly because of my police history. I have had my hair shaved off since I last saw him, so I don't know if he'll be happy about that.

I'm to be working seven days on two off seven on five off and the shifts last for 12 hours, so it'll no doubt be knackering and boring, but the money is ok.

So yeah. Get orf the premises and such.
Mon 07/11/05 at 21:45
Regular
"Catch it!"
He could enjoy it if he got a PSP!
Mon 07/11/05 at 22:12
Hmm, good luck on that.
Mon 07/11/05 at 22:16
Hedfix wrote:

> I never "become my job", thank god.

That should be read, "can't hold a job." :)

Though if you're anything like in real life as you are here, I can see why.
Mon 07/11/05 at 22:21
Regular
"Catch it!"
lcarus wrote:
> Hedfix wrote:
>
> I never "become my job", thank god.
>
> That should be read, "can't hold a job." :)
>
> Though if you're anything like in real life as you are here, I can
> see why.

Yeah HAHA.
Mon 07/11/05 at 22:36
Regular
"8==="
lcarus wrote:
>
> That should be read, "can't hold a job." :)

Whereas you'll sit around for years doing nothing whilst I've actually had a few jobs and a life to speak of.

You haven't even held a job for 6 months yet so I wouldn't tempt fate if I were you.
Mon 07/11/05 at 22:37
Regular
"8==="
lcarus wrote:
>
> Though if you're anything like in real life as you are here, I can
> see why.

Opinionated and honest? Yes damn me for not being a company man/sell-out.
Mon 07/11/05 at 23:17
No, immature and unable to get along with people. I hear they're key elements for nailing that job. And those few jobs aren't much to shout about anyways.

And they're hardly going to employ someone who hasn't held a job before, are they?
Mon 07/11/05 at 23:26
Regular
"8==="
lcarus wrote:
> No, immature and unable to get along with people.

With characteristics of 'coming onto forums where the only way they can get anywhere near communicating normally is with sarcasm?' you'd be hired then. Got yourself a girlfriend yet? I have, think that means I'm able to get along with people: you'll get there some day/year.

I hear they're key
> elements for nailing that job. And those few jobs aren't much to
> shout about anyways.

Like selling-out? Why are you putting a simplified summary of yourself up in this thread?

>
> And they're hardly going to employ someone who hasn't held a job
> before, are they?

Well they gave the village idiot a job in Soho so I should be a walk-in after that.

Considering I've held several jobs up until the alloted time for the job ran-out I'd say my CV is looking a lot healthier than yours. Thankfully I've got the option to pick and choose and I'm making the most of it.

Rather apt that you work in Soho really - a place where you can find a great number of people with no ethics who'll do anything for money. :)

You might even find someone you can pay to have sex with/be your 'girlfriend'.
Tue 08/11/05 at 05:55
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
It's still dark out and I've got to go in a second.

Time to walk past all the lonely drunks at the train station.

Borat, it will no doubt be dull and coma-inducing, but it's only for a month before me and 'er move back towards London.

I was told by the boss that today is my training day and then tomorrow I'll be doing exactly the same as them...sounds like there's a lot to learn then.
Tue 08/11/05 at 09:04
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:

> I can imagine I'd get quite bored very quickly. 12 hours? Ouch. I
> hope the wages are good.

I know someone who does 4 12 hour shifts and then has 4 days off, then 4 12 hour shifts 4 days off etc and he loves it. OK the days when he's at work it's basically work, 2 hours free at night then bed but he looks forward to 4 days off.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.