GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I hope these blokes aren't racist..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/11/05 at 16:01
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I have a different security job, which I start tomorrow. I worked one-day for TESCO security but left due to my colleagues being racist twonks. I'm to be working for a security firm working on some business complex basically checking vehicles on and off the place and chucking out naughty people.

I was chosen over many, many other applicants, (well, around 20-ish), partly because the guy said they want a friendly type of security who use their mouths rather then their fists and partly because of my police history. I have had my hair shaved off since I last saw him, so I don't know if he'll be happy about that.

I'm to be working seven days on two off seven on five off and the shifts last for 12 hours, so it'll no doubt be knackering and boring, but the money is ok.

So yeah. Get orf the premises and such.
Tue 08/11/05 at 18:59
Hedfix wrote:
> lcarus wrote:

> Got yourself a girlfriend yet?

HAHAHA. Why are you always asking? is it your trump card, your guarantee that you're not a total waster?

I've noticed now that I'm hitting home, you're increasingly bashing my job. What is it, jealousy? Being disgruntled that because you play games, you're annoyed that someone here (and it's not just me) has managed to make a job of it? Just suck it, loser.... because you lack any skill, dedication or... well, anything to reach anywhere near it.

And I'm sure your CV is looking better than mine... I can only dream of including "Can get bored of and quit something 2 weeks in so I can go back to watching CSI" under "Achievements".
Tue 08/11/05 at 18:59
Hedfix wrote:

> Thankfully I've got the option to pick and choose and I'm making the
> most of it.

Read: currently looking at classifieds, find everything boring so back to games and films.
Tue 08/11/05 at 19:09
Regular
"8==="
lcarus wrote:
>
> HAHAHA. Why are you always asking? is it your trump card, your
> guarantee that you're not a total waster?

Just seems to prove you're a hypocritical waster, trying to claim that someone has no social skills whilst quite clearly lacking in them yourself.

>
> I've noticed now that I'm hitting home, you're increasingly bashing
> my job.

Hardly. That's all you seem to have going for you and you bring your pathetic bias onto here. It's sad. All i'm doing is playing, you try to annoy me and I egg you on for kicks.

> What is it, jealousy?

Might be for you since you kept attempting to troll and start an argument simply because I'm currently unemployed. It's sad. Seriously: pop the cherry, get yourself a life and have some fun instead of getting home from work and trying to have a fight on a forum.

Being disgruntled that because you play
> games, you're annoyed that someone here (and it's not just me) has
> managed to make a job of it?

Being disgruntled because someones's actually having fun whilst you clock in every day at your meaningless job?

Just suck it, loser.... because you lack
> any skill, dedication or... well, anything to reach anywhere near it.
>

Ahaha! Icarus comes down to Jerry Springer levels, must be all the prostitutes. Sellout smack talk, genius.

> And I'm sure your CV is looking better than mine... I can only dream
> of including "Can get bored of and quit something 2 weeks in so
> I can go back to watching CSI" under "Achievements".

I'm sure when your parents die you can invest the money into some shares and jerk yourself off everytime they go up a point.

Get a life man!
Tue 08/11/05 at 19:10
Regular
"8==="
lcarus wrote:
> Hedfix wrote:
>
> Thankfully I've got the option to pick and choose and I'm making the
> most of it.
>
> Read: currently looking at classifieds, find everything boring so
> back to games and films.

"Not being a sell-out little wastrel sucking on satan's ****, unlike you."
Tue 08/11/05 at 19:18
Hedfix wrote:

>
> Just seems to prove you're a hypocritical waster, trying to claim
> that someone has no social skills whilst quite clearly lacking in
> them yourself.

My social life's more than greatright now. I just don't need to justify it to idiots like you.

Hed, I'm enjoying my job. A LOT. In fact, it's the type where you can't really succeed if you're not wholly indulged by it... just because a couple of ushering and customer service jobs don't invoke the same feeling, doesn't mean every job you're jealous of (FACT: but can't have) is like that. Similarly, working for a big, kick ass company is hardly a sellout .. but oh, you would never know. MaccyDs, maybe.

>
> I'm sure when your parents die you can invest the money into some
> shares and jerk yourself off everytime they go up a point.

My father's dead, by the way. Well done on that. And unlike you, he was a hard working, selfless individual who worked beyond retirement just so he can get me the money to survive first year uni. I'm currently using a lot of my savings and earnings to support my mother back home. And saving for a car, tech stuff, next year's flat....
Tue 08/11/05 at 19:19
Oh, and next time you use the "get a life!" thing, just read your typical day post to wake you up. Whilst my grandma was suffering fom cancer, she had more varied days than you. Chances are, everyone posting on the forums here, retards included, have.
Tue 08/11/05 at 19:19
Regular
"8==="
lcarus wrote:
>
>
> My social life's more than greatright now. I just don't need to
> justify it to idiots like you.

Then:

> Hed, I'm enjoying my job. A LOT.

Ahaha! Fool.
Tue 08/11/05 at 19:21
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Got back about half an hour ago and I feel pretty tired. Four more twelve-hour shifts and then 5 days off!

I then have to work eight twelve-hour shifts, but that's far too far in the future for me to have to worry about.
Tue 08/11/05 at 19:24
Hedfix wrote:

> Hed, I'm enjoying my job. A LOT.
>
>
> Ahaha! Fool.

Awww, Hedfix sad becawse he can't have either? :(
Tue 08/11/05 at 19:25
Regular
"8==="
lcarus wrote:
>
> Hed, I'm enjoying my job. A LOT. In fact, it's the type where you
> can't really succeed if you're not wholly indulged by it...

Your job is your life. We've already established that. Shame.

just
> because a couple of ushering and customer service jobs don't invoke
> the same feeling, doesn't mean every job you're jealous of (FACT: but
> can't have) is like that.

No, I actually enjoyed those but I would hate to have a job that becomes my life, like yours.

Similarly, working for a big, kick ass
> company is hardly a sellout .. but oh, you would never know. MaccyDs,
> maybe.

Ahaha! Just goes to show how little you know about me. Welldone.

>
> My father's dead, by the way. Well done on that. And unlike you, he
> was a hard working, selfless individual who worked beyond retirement
> just so he can get me the money to survive first year uni.

Oh justify away m'boy. I told you: you bring it on yourself.

I'm
> currently using a lot of my savings and earnings to support my mother
> back home. And saving for a car, tech stuff, next year's flat....

Well at-least we can see where all the anger and frustration is coming from. Nicely locked-in aren't you? I really do hope you do actually enjoy it because if not it must be an absolute hell.

Seriously: try and break the mould at-least once ya big walking cliche.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.