GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I hope these blokes aren't racist..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/11/05 at 16:01
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I have a different security job, which I start tomorrow. I worked one-day for TESCO security but left due to my colleagues being racist twonks. I'm to be working for a security firm working on some business complex basically checking vehicles on and off the place and chucking out naughty people.

I was chosen over many, many other applicants, (well, around 20-ish), partly because the guy said they want a friendly type of security who use their mouths rather then their fists and partly because of my police history. I have had my hair shaved off since I last saw him, so I don't know if he'll be happy about that.

I'm to be working seven days on two off seven on five off and the shifts last for 12 hours, so it'll no doubt be knackering and boring, but the money is ok.

So yeah. Get orf the premises and such.
Mon 07/11/05 at 18:33
Regular
"8==="
Emitime wrote:
> Hedfix wrote:
> This is the kind of rubbish I'm going to apply for too.
>
> Hah! So you don't have a job then!

You mean you've failed to deduce that before?

No Mensa award for you then.
Mon 07/11/05 at 18:39
Regular
"8==="
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
>
> Hedfix has never had a job how do you think he is top poster?

Cheeky git, actually I've had 3 jobs in about the last 2 years. Unlike some people I've never felt the need to go "I'VE GOT A JOB AND YOU HAVEN'T THEREFORE YOU ARE BAD ACCORDING TO RETARDED PEOPLE".

But there you go.

I never "become my job", thank god. Although others on this site really do bring their job biases onto the forums in daft ways: EB's stories were good though.
Mon 07/11/05 at 19:01
Regular
What exactly do you do all day?
Mon 07/11/05 at 19:05
Regular
"8==="
Today?

Got up about 12:30, had lunch, browsed forums, watched an early Law and Order,, went for a walk at 2, came back, browsed forums, had dinner, watched news, browsed forums and am now just off to watch The Simpsons on Sky One.

I've been on the comp a bit more in the last few days because I've been a bit I'll.

Then it'll be 'Whose Line is it Anyway?' on Challenge, then Law & Order, then Carnivale on FX, then Law and Order and then I'll probably see what's been going on here.

That's just today mind, most days would have a lot of music and games in there too but I'm ill.
Mon 07/11/05 at 19:41
Regular
"Catch it!"
Hedfix wrote:
> Today?
>
> Got up about 12:30, had lunch, browsed forums, watched an early Law
> and Order,, went for a walk at 2, came back, browsed forums, had
> dinner, watched news, browsed forums and am now just off to watch The
> Simpsons on Sky One.
>
> I've been on the comp a bit more in the last few days because I've
> been a bit I'll.
>
> Then it'll be 'Whose Line is it Anyway?' on Challenge, then Law &
> Order, then Carnivale on FX, then Law and Order and then I'll probably
> see what's been going on here.
>
> That's just today mind, most days would have a lot of music and games
> in there too but I'm ill.

Hope you get better soon. My friend told me about Carnivale never seen it but what is it about?
Mon 07/11/05 at 19:42
Regular
"8==="
Cheers.

1 sec, I'll link [URL]http://www.tv.com/carnivale/show/11443/summary.html?q=carnivale[/URL]
Mon 07/11/05 at 19:53
Regular
"Catch it!"
Sounds great wish I could get back all my sky channels.
Mon 07/11/05 at 21:18
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
Hedfix wrote:
> Then it'll be 'Whose Line is it Anyway?' on Challenge,
Was that classic Whose line with Clive or new whose line with Drew Carey?

Ah, the good old days when you'd get at least one of the audience to suggest/shout for the scene to be acted in the style of a swedish adult movie.
Mon 07/11/05 at 21:21
Regular
"8==="
Found out they've stopped showing it again. Had to watch another Simpsons episode instead. :(

There's an upcoming DVD listed on Amazon though.
Mon 07/11/05 at 21:36
Regular
It doesn't sound like a very mentally stimulating job, chief. If any Sam Fisher types are hanging about you're cruising for a broken neck.

I can imagine I'd get quite bored very quickly. 12 hours? Ouch. I hope the wages are good.

I always figured you as a henchman.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.