GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Impressed by Killzone"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Killzone'.
Sun 03/10/04 at 20:12
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Saw some videos of this a while back, and despite the hype of the supposed "Halo-beater" - that wasn't even finished, let alone out! - it looked a bit ass. But some more recent videos show that they've sorted out choppy framerates, and now it's looking excellent. Might have to keep an eye on this one...
Tue 05/10/04 at 12:04
Regular
"8==="
I take it you mean on the PC multi?

Doing that in system link/offline would result in my team mate getting a dead arm. :D
Tue 05/10/04 at 12:08
Yeah sorry, on Halo PC. I bet you it'll happen on Live though.

If that happens I'll drop everything and go on a revenge rampage, until the idiot gets so annoyed he leaves the room.
Tue 05/10/04 at 12:11
Regular
"8==="
Tue 05/10/04 at 12:12
Regular
"8==="
Also the good thing about having modded suits is the teamkillers'll be easy to spot and takeout in Halo 2.
Tue 05/10/04 at 12:14
Good good, and with the melee so satisfying I'll probably use that too, pretend I'm just shooting the other side as I edge closer to them and... THWACK!!! Even better now if I can get hold of the plasma sword.

Vex? Is that your other Live account?
Tue 05/10/04 at 12:16
Regular
"8==="
lcarus wrote:
>
> Vex? Is that your other Live account?

Yeah, gives teamkillers a big surprise.

"Vex mate, this guy just teamkilled deliberately me sort him out will you"

*Vex shoots him in the back of the head*

sweet.
Tue 05/10/04 at 12:17
Yes, what exactly can you mod with the suits? I heard you can make up your own tattoo/logo on th arm of a Spartan/Elite, but can you change other stuff too?

By the way, not sure many people would choose to be an Elite.
Tue 05/10/04 at 12:17
Captain Vex, the Bringer of Justice!
Tue 05/10/04 at 12:19
Regular
"8==="
I think you can change the colour of the suits too.

Think I'll have to go round in all pnk for a bit, like I did in PGR. Try and make the nastiest mix if possible. Pink and yellow for instance. ARG! :D

"Is it just me or did I just get killed my Mr Blobby!?"
Tue 05/10/04 at 12:21
Haha, Private Doughnut!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.