GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Impressed by Killzone"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Killzone'.
Sun 03/10/04 at 20:12
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Saw some videos of this a while back, and despite the hype of the supposed "Halo-beater" - that wasn't even finished, let alone out! - it looked a bit ass. But some more recent videos show that they've sorted out choppy framerates, and now it's looking excellent. Might have to keep an eye on this one...
Sun 03/10/04 at 20:12
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Saw some videos of this a while back, and despite the hype of the supposed "Halo-beater" - that wasn't even finished, let alone out! - it looked a bit ass. But some more recent videos show that they've sorted out choppy framerates, and now it's looking excellent. Might have to keep an eye on this one...
Sun 03/10/04 at 21:19
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I in all honesty, cannot see anything especially appealing about it. No bias, no silly 'waaa you love Halo', because actually, I don't.
Sun 03/10/04 at 21:21
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
The demo is on this month's OPSM2 disc out on October 7th or thereabouts.

It's timed though (about 6 or 7 minutes one poster said), best I've heard anyone doing is getting as far as the dropship which the Helghast start abseiling down from. I await my subscription copy with sweaty palms.
Sun 03/10/04 at 21:48
Regular
"boom boom click"
NO VEHICLES! NO HALO BEATER! The best thing about halo was the vehicles and if killzone hasn't got em its another thing to add to the dissapointment of killzone that is building inside me!
Sun 03/10/04 at 22:48
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
To be honest, im not bothered with the X-Box. They have their own games and we have ours.

Killzone is starting to look a bit original now though.
Mon 04/10/04 at 10:13
Regular
I can't wait, looks fantastic.
Mon 04/10/04 at 10:26
Regular
"8==="
Is this a tied down to Sony thingy or can we expect to see it do a Mace Griffin/GTA?
Mon 04/10/04 at 11:24
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Ninjax wrote:
> he best thing about halo was the

the WORST thing about Halo was the vehicles, that bloody awful control system that meant you couldn't look around without driving in that direction... argh... Warthog sections make me wince with pain.
Mon 04/10/04 at 12:02
Regular
"8==="
Nope. They were brilliant for running covenant over and side-swiping them into next week.
Mon 04/10/04 at 14:26
Regular
Warthogs were a pain in the ass to drive, they got better over time though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.