GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"England line up"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/10/05 at 20:19
Regular
Goalkeepers: Paul Robinson (Tottenham), Robert Green (Norwich), Chris Kirkland (Liverpool/West Brom)

Defenders: Ashley Cole (Arsenal), Phil Neville (Everton), Luke Young (Charlton), Jamie Carragher (Liverpool), Rio Ferdinand (Man Utd), John Terry (Chelsea), Sol Campbell (Arsenal), Ledley King (Tottenham)

Midfielders: David Beckham (Real Madrid), Steven Gerrard (Liverpool), Frank Lampard (Chelsea), Joe Cole (Chelsea), Shaun Wright-Phillips (Chelsea), Jermaine Jenas (Tottenham), Alan Smith (Man Utd), Kieran Richardson (Man Utd)

Strikers: Michael Owen (Newcastle), Wayne Rooney (Man Utd), Jermain Defoe (Tottenham), Darren Bent (Charlton), Peter Crouch (Liverpool).

Think I like that. Although I'd pick Scott Parker over Alan Smith.

Especially in midfield.

Nice to see Crouch and Bent make the team.
Mon 03/10/05 at 12:09
Regular
Anyway, yeah:

Green
Carragher-Terry-Campbell-Ash Cole
SWP-Lamps-Stevie-Joe Cole
Owen-Bent

Rooney's suspended, right? And there's no striker on anywhere near the form of Daz Bent.

Why has everyone been rooting for Crouch? Because he's won a few knockdowns?

He could do with scoring, really. Seeing as that's his job and all. But hey, let's play like Liverpool. Let's drop Stevie for Jenas, and play Phil Neville at left back instead of our best option. Crouch up front on his own and our pacey dangerous hitman can go to the bench.
Mon 03/10/05 at 12:04
Regular
Oh yeah, Hargreaves is sooooo bad. Ignore the fact him and Ballack control the most successful midfield in Germany, and that he's technically better than pretty much everyone but Rooney in the England team. He's the perfect squad player and has deserved to start in the past. God knows he's better than Carrick,Jenas,Parker,Butt and the rest of the average squad.
Mon 03/10/05 at 11:51
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
Can't beleive Alan Smith is in there ahead of Danny Murphy.

Murphy has been immense this season.

Also about time Hargreaves was dropped - he is pants. Bet he is injured though.
Mon 03/10/05 at 11:44
Regular
Thank god Hargreaves is gone, P. Neville still there though. Jenas in but no Murphy or Parker??? I think Carrick is injured so he has an excuse there. Apart from that all pretty much expected i think.
Sun 02/10/05 at 20:27
Regular
He's been okay over the past 2 games... I believe.
Sun 02/10/05 at 20:26
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Nice to see Campbell regain his place after injury but Richardson in the squad..........?
Sun 02/10/05 at 20:25
Regular
Ah yeah, hadn't noticed that.

Hmmmmm.
Sun 02/10/05 at 20:22
Regular
"not dead"
Jenas?

I thought a change of club might be reason to drop him, but obviously not.

Nice of him to get Danny Murphy's hopes up before the weekend though. He must be feeling great this evening.
Sun 02/10/05 at 20:19
Regular
Goalkeepers: Paul Robinson (Tottenham), Robert Green (Norwich), Chris Kirkland (Liverpool/West Brom)

Defenders: Ashley Cole (Arsenal), Phil Neville (Everton), Luke Young (Charlton), Jamie Carragher (Liverpool), Rio Ferdinand (Man Utd), John Terry (Chelsea), Sol Campbell (Arsenal), Ledley King (Tottenham)

Midfielders: David Beckham (Real Madrid), Steven Gerrard (Liverpool), Frank Lampard (Chelsea), Joe Cole (Chelsea), Shaun Wright-Phillips (Chelsea), Jermaine Jenas (Tottenham), Alan Smith (Man Utd), Kieran Richardson (Man Utd)

Strikers: Michael Owen (Newcastle), Wayne Rooney (Man Utd), Jermain Defoe (Tottenham), Darren Bent (Charlton), Peter Crouch (Liverpool).

Think I like that. Although I'd pick Scott Parker over Alan Smith.

Especially in midfield.

Nice to see Crouch and Bent make the team.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.