GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"England line up"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/10/05 at 20:19
Regular
Goalkeepers: Paul Robinson (Tottenham), Robert Green (Norwich), Chris Kirkland (Liverpool/West Brom)

Defenders: Ashley Cole (Arsenal), Phil Neville (Everton), Luke Young (Charlton), Jamie Carragher (Liverpool), Rio Ferdinand (Man Utd), John Terry (Chelsea), Sol Campbell (Arsenal), Ledley King (Tottenham)

Midfielders: David Beckham (Real Madrid), Steven Gerrard (Liverpool), Frank Lampard (Chelsea), Joe Cole (Chelsea), Shaun Wright-Phillips (Chelsea), Jermaine Jenas (Tottenham), Alan Smith (Man Utd), Kieran Richardson (Man Utd)

Strikers: Michael Owen (Newcastle), Wayne Rooney (Man Utd), Jermain Defoe (Tottenham), Darren Bent (Charlton), Peter Crouch (Liverpool).

Think I like that. Although I'd pick Scott Parker over Alan Smith.

Especially in midfield.

Nice to see Crouch and Bent make the team.
Mon 03/10/05 at 22:27
[URL]http://www.goal.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=90660&progr=0[/URL]
Mon 03/10/05 at 22:08
Regular
I thought i'd add a little spice.
Mon 03/10/05 at 22:07
Regular
The last charge of the Beckham brigade? Oh, how dramatic of you.
Mon 03/10/05 at 21:42
Regular
Beckham could be the difference in this game. He is really doing well. SWP will get his day, this is the last charge of the Beckham brigade.

Sorry.
Mon 03/10/05 at 20:27
Stryke wrote:
> Beckham isn't Pirlo. That's why it didn't work.

No one is.

Except... yeah

yeah
Mon 03/10/05 at 20:25
Regular
"Bouncebackability"
well it looks as if ive been well and truly proved wrong.
my humble apologies.
as long as england win, i wont complain who the hell plays!!
Mon 03/10/05 at 20:16
Regular
Beckham isn't Pirlo. That's why it didn't work.
Mon 03/10/05 at 20:16
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Agreed, but I think Beckham should have made more short passes to Gerrard and Lampard.
Mon 03/10/05 at 20:12
Regular
"0228"
I thought the main problem was that Wright-Phillips wasn't making anything out of the countless passes he got from Beckham. He had numerous chances to do something but he rarely even got the ball into the box.
Mon 03/10/05 at 20:05
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I disagree. Rooney is used to a similar positon at Man United, as is Wright-Phillips at Chelsea. Beckham was the problem. Although his long passes were perfect, he wasn't giving Gerrard or Lampard a game. He need to give the ball to them, so they could play it to Owen, Rooney etc.

That's why it didn't work.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.