GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pro Evo Soccer 4"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 4'.
Tue 12/10/04 at 13:01
Regular
"The Expert"
OPS2 Says, PES4 is the god of all football games and i think thats true real Players, Real names, Real teams, Real referee's, Real stadiums say what do you think it's the greatest football game i ever played 10/10 and the only, Bad thing is not compatible online.
Page:
Tue 02/11/04 at 18:33
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Atleast for PES3 they had that help or whatever bit if you preseed select or square or something. Look up the master cup on there and see what it says.
Tue 02/11/04 at 15:59
Regular
"360: swfcman"
or†ega wrote:
> Has anyone ever got into the masters cup?
>
> Never got into it in any of the previous games despite winning
> everything every season.

Never got into it myself either. I always assumed it was like the UEFA cup in real life, and you got into it by finishing 4th/5th or whatever, so i never got into it.
Tue 02/11/04 at 14:25
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
In the Master League I always seem to do well in the leagues but poorly in the cups. Not a clue why.
Tue 02/11/04 at 11:40
Regular
Has anyone ever got into the masters cup?

Never got into it in any of the previous games despite winning everything every season.
Tue 02/11/04 at 08:59
Regular
Howdy!

This may seem a little late, but I actually got Pro Evo Soccer 2 a few months back. It was only £4.97, so I thought I could risk a football game, which I normally wouldn't do, considering my dislike for football (apologies to those who like it). I actually think its quite excellent, (but probably not in my top few just on principle really) :)

I was tempted by Pro Evo 4, but at full price, I'm not sure it will have changed enough - maybe on platinum.
Mon 01/11/04 at 21:32
Regular
"Excommunicated"
As was I... I like it.
Mon 01/11/04 at 20:54
Regular
I felt the same when i first played it. Your opinion, like mine, may change after you've played it more and got used to it.
Mon 01/11/04 at 20:53
Regular
I started playing today, it doesn't seem that good. Shots seem really unfulfilling in a way, you either tap it in or power it and miss, and also way too wacky-arcade style this time.
Mon 01/11/04 at 10:12
Regular
"360: swfcman"
The strangest goal I have conceded was when my defender got the ball in the box, and ran towards the line, and being cocky, I decided to back heel it to one of my other defenders outside the box. Only, instead, it went right to the other teams striker not far behind me, hit him on the knee, and rebounded into the right most corner just out of my keepers reach!
Sun 31/10/04 at 22:43
Regular
I know what ya mean.

I've scored a few dodgy goals from crosses that basically just hit my forwards and go in!

Computer scores quite a few OG's as well. Best one was from an inswinging corner i whipped in with Recoba, curled passed all of my players to Djemba Djemba who in trying to clear it first time volleyed it straight into the roof of the net :D
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.