GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Kanye West - My new hero"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/09/05 at 15:56
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
In light of the recent devastation down in New Orleans, and Bush's slowness in responding with anything other than flying over in a helicopter and hugging a couple of folks in Mississippi, NBC broadcast a benefit/donation show with loads of stars asking for help to be donated.
All goes well, donations come in.

Until Mike Myers & Kanye West do their bit in the studio.
Myers explaining what has happened, the destruction and lives lost.
Kanye West's turn comes up and he deviates from the autocue and delivers an unscripted outburst criticising Bush and the government for not doing anything in a system that "is set up to help the poor and the blacks as slowly as posisble" and pointing out that a third of the National Gaurd are in Iraq anyway, and that "they've given them permission to go down and shoot us"
Myers looking off-camera with a "Help" expression before attempting to steer it back on course, before West delivers his final statement. Cameras cut away to Chris Rock looking unprepared.

This segment was cut from the repeated broadcast by NBC who felt that "one persons comments shouldn't overshadow this tragedy"
Bear in mind that Kanye West was the biggest selling rap/RnB artist of last year and has a new album out to promote.
And he's risked that to deliver a genuinely angry, outraged statement that an awful lot of people are thinking but nobody is saying on the television.

Watch, enjoy and pass along as the largest selling recording Artist of 2004 alienates the Christian right-wing element of America by simply refusing to play along and speaking from his heart.
Outstanding and I'm buying his album purely to support somebody willing to risk **EDITED FOR THE BONUS OF BLANK** minor financial loss in the short term but possible gain when balanced against the projected earnings from previously unaware members of the public who wish to support somebody speaking out on National Television*** because they cant sit back and say nothing

[URL]http://gorillamask.net/kanyebush.shtml[/URL]
Sat 10/09/05 at 16:22
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Bush just doesn't seem to give a crap anymore. I say "anymore," I probably shouldn't. It seems to me his two major concerns since becoming the big number one have been the financial side, (hence all those rebuilding contracts for Halliburton etc.) and getting re-elected. Of course, he can't get re-elected now, he's already got that second term. So why should he care about the people anymore, when they can't do anything for him in return?

I often wonder why people want to become politicians when it's quite clear that they don't care about the people involved. They get elected only to try and get re-elected. I can only think that they love the power; there are other ways to become rich and famous.
Fri 09/09/05 at 01:14
Regular
Ah, Crooks and Liars.
I saw clips from Fox on that site.
The "anchors" (is that what they're called?) were in the studio trying to spin some "perspective" but the ground reporters were having none of it, exposing how badly the FEMA were handling it, pleading with them not to lock people up in the dome without supplies.

It still seems so far away for me.
I'm kind of ashamed that I'm only really looking for controversy and not really keeping up to date with the situation itself. :-S
Fri 09/09/05 at 00:07
Regular
Maybe he took a picture of the TV?
Fri 09/09/05 at 00:04
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Strafio wrote:
> [URL]http://www.martialartsplanet.com/forums/showpost.php?p=622907&postcount=99[/URL]
>
> Says it all. :)

My friend said he took that, I guess he was lying unless it actually was him and has spread.

Edit: Just notice it says skynewsireland. The damn liar
Fri 09/09/05 at 00:02
Regular
Aha, I seen that on ITV news earlier.
Thu 08/09/05 at 23:49
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
And a member of the public tells Cheney to "go *&%$ yourself" live on CNN as he tells the cameras how things are being fixed.
[URL]http://movies.crooksandliars.com/Cheney_090805.wmv[/URL]
Thu 08/09/05 at 22:19
Regular
[URL]http://www.martialartsplanet.com/forums/showpost.php?p=622907&postcount=99[/URL]

Says it all. :)
Thu 08/09/05 at 20:19
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Goatboy wrote:
> Helping to evacuate New Orleans
> "We're here to help you"
> [URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/spl/hi/pop_ups/05/americas_the_exodus_goes_on/img/1.jpg[/URL]

Them's the looters!
Thu 08/09/05 at 19:25
Regular
"8==="
Is that a gay euphemism?
Thu 08/09/05 at 19:19
"Fort of Dawn Lindsa"
Yesh. They knock them out with crazy purple knockout gas.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.