GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"England loosing 3-0 to Denmark"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 17/08/05 at 20:33
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
it just happened the danes scored three in a row in under 5 mins

why.........?
Thu 18/08/05 at 19:45
Regular
"You've upset me"
Umm... OK. I'm guessing 13 or 14.
Thu 18/08/05 at 19:44
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> How old are you, Shrimper?

As the old saying goes never give your age on chat forums!
Thu 18/08/05 at 19:41
Regular
"You've upset me"
How old are you, Shrimper?
Thu 18/08/05 at 16:26
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
$L!CE wrote:
> I dont even need to explain myself to the likes of you

Yet you just did...

Some more flawed logic, which I suppose can ignite the fire even further...

Oh, and by the way, even if you do try harder on reviews, that doesn't mean you should immediately turn into a retard when you start posting on the forums.
Thu 18/08/05 at 15:21
Regular
It was a comparision. To show how unlikely I think Dudek to Arsenal is i.e. will never happen.
Thu 18/08/05 at 15:09
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
Stryke wrote:
> I'm going to file "Dudek to Arsenal" alongside
> "Carragher to Everton" in my mind.

Why will you file this in your mind and who said carragher to everton?
Thu 18/08/05 at 15:07
Regular
I'm going to file "Dudek to Arsenal" alongside "Carragher to Everton" in my mind.
Thu 18/08/05 at 15:06
Regular
"You've upset me"
I'd be surprised if Arsenal moved for Dudek. Very surprised. He'll go in the January window though.
Thu 18/08/05 at 14:56
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
When dudek gets back from injury and Stryke said he will go in the transfers Arsenal may move for him but i can't see that happeing myself but Wenger knows best.
Thu 18/08/05 at 14:52
Regular
"You've upset me"
Indeed. Kirkland would've got his chance last season if it weren't for the ridiculous amount of injuries. Houlier knew he was awesome. You don't pay £6m for a young goalkeeper unless they've got a real future. It is my firm belief that this season (seeing as Carson refused to play in the first team out of a sense of duty to the Reserves :-D) Kirkland should've been no.1 with Dudek challenging him. No Reina, fair enough he's a decent keeper but no better than an un-injured Kirkland.

I agree with Gaz though. As much as I love Kirkland and want to see him suceed at Liverpool, there's simply no way he's going to force out Rafa's baldy and it's in his, and England's, best interests for him to move on... Somewhere better than West Brom though. Though It'd be annoying personally to see him go there, Arsenal need a new keeper...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.