GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mikey-Watch"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/08/05 at 12:00
Regular
Another thread on Mikey, true. But I have to keep my hopes up. Losing my favourite 'Pool striker is a blow that can only be softened with the return of the only 'Pool player I have loved more than him. Mikey is on his way back - that's what The Times seems to think:

[URL]http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,428-1736832,00.html[/URL]

Read that in my paper this morning before my run, and then amused myself by thinking of Mikey while running (not in a gay way).

Stevie says he'll talk to him in the England training camp. No-one can turn down Stevie. No man, no woman.
Page:
Tue 30/08/05 at 11:20
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
Newcastle have had worse starts and now is the road back to the uefa cup in 6th place or near. Shearer last season is it his time for the f.a cup because that is one thing he wants and with owen it could be possible.
Tue 30/08/05 at 11:12
Regular
Real were never gonna sell him to Liverpool considering the amount of money they got from Newcastle.

Good move for the sake of the premiership though. Newcastle should be able to give Chelsea/Asrenal/Liverpool a good game now. Just glad he signed after we played them :)
Tue 30/08/05 at 11:07
Regular
"not dead"
The thing about Shearer though is that he had won the league with Blackburn.

After achieving that ambition, he wanted to win something for his home club.

With Owen he's going to Newcastle just for first team football, it seems. I wouldn't be surprised if there were clauses in his contract to let him speak to other clubs if Newcastle aren't in Europe this time next year.

He's never going to win the league at Newcastle, and never going to win the European Cup. Whilst the Geordie fans who have been trophy-less for so long would be chuffed with a League Cup, would Mickey?

Still bet he'll score 20+
Tue 30/08/05 at 10:57
Regular
This makes me sick. It really does. For two reasons.

1) NEVER EVER have a seen a player go to a club that is so beneath him. It's pathetic, really, that one of the best strikers in the world is reduced to playing for a club that can't even get UEFA Cup football. IT'll be the same as Shearer. A great striker reduced to winning absolutely nothing in his entire career. Biggest waste of talent I've ever seen.

2) Rafa Benitez disgusts me. He really does. The Milan Baros thing I can understand, really. He didn't score enough goals. But this is the mark of a manager who doesn't care about his club. He knew Mikey was available when he bought Peter Crouch, and if he hadn't, he'd have had the money. He didn't want Mikey from the start. He's a festering rotheap of a man.

I wish Stevie had signed for Chelsea. I hope Cisse goes. I hope Carra signs for Barcelona. I hope Xabi Alonso gets out of there quick. I hope we go the way of Newcastle.

I'm going to go hit a wall.
Tue 30/08/05 at 10:49
Regular
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Tue 30/08/05 at 10:34
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Stryke wrote:
> Ball is apparently in Real Madrid's court. Whatever happens, I don't
> think he'll sign for Newcastle. He'd rather waste on the bench til
> January.

That's some fine predicting there
Tue 30/08/05 at 10:21
Regular
According to BBC News he has agreed a 4 year deal with Newcastle, I cannot believe it after he has been in talks with Liverpool.
Tue 30/08/05 at 09:12
Regular
[URL]http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=302667&cpid=23&CLID=&lid=2&title=Second+Owen+offer+confirmed&channel=football_home[/URL]

Ball is apparently in Real Madrid's court. Whatever happens, I don't think he'll sign for Newcastle. He'd rather waste on the bench til January.
Tue 30/08/05 at 00:00
Blank wrote:
> Stryke wrote:
> "Please sir, no, I've been distracted. There was this
> fire..."
>
>
> "I've found the answer to our strike problems, Fred"
>
> "Mr Shepherd"
>
> "Mr Shepherd, yes, I've found him"
>
> "Well who is it then?"
>
> "Neal"
>
> "Who?"
>
> "Plays around the Cambridge area, sets games alight and so fast
> not even a police car could catch him"
>
> "Sign him up then!"
>
> "Well, he said he would, but now he's saying it was me who set
> the games alight..."

:D
Mon 29/08/05 at 23:59
Regular
"Green & White Army"
Latest developments in the Owen saga.

[URL]http://www.northlondonpride.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1134[/URL]

How sad is it that Newcastle need to get Shearer to tell Owen how popular he will be with the Toon Army if he signs for them? I can just picture the scene:

Shearer: Mikey man if ya sign ya will be ever so popular with the Tooooon Army!

Owen: But I want to win things!

Shearer: Never mind that think of the popularity for the love of god man think of the popularity!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.