GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mikey-Watch"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/08/05 at 12:00
Regular
Another thread on Mikey, true. But I have to keep my hopes up. Losing my favourite 'Pool striker is a blow that can only be softened with the return of the only 'Pool player I have loved more than him. Mikey is on his way back - that's what The Times seems to think:

[URL]http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,428-1736832,00.html[/URL]

Read that in my paper this morning before my run, and then amused myself by thinking of Mikey while running (not in a gay way).

Stevie says he'll talk to him in the England training camp. No-one can turn down Stevie. No man, no woman.
Page:
Fri 19/08/05 at 20:57
"LOLLERSKATES!"
and pretend they're die hard liverpool fans.
Sat 20/08/05 at 00:37
Regular
I guess it means that Liverpool are my favourite team, but I don't have any merchandise, and I live so far away that I haven't gone to see them play and won't be doing so in the near future.

And I did like them before the whole Champions League epic, although being probably the best game of football I've ever seen, that certainly didn't hurt.
Sat 20/08/05 at 01:03
Regular
down wrote:
> Dringo wrote:
> I'd say I was a casual Liverpool fan as well.
>
> win one thing and they all come crawling out the rafters

I'm a leeds fan by heart and I feel Liverpool are not as great as perhaps Chelsea or Manchester United... but could be. So underdogs with potential and that's better than leeds.

Which is doomed. But I am a Leeds supporter, and when they return to the premiership there will be no Liverpool admiration.

To be fair admiration did increase when they won the champions league. But I admired them most for being the toughest team Chelsea had to face last season, in the league, the carling cup final and the champions league. Chelsea were very frustrated in at least 3 games.

I hate Chelsea.

I'd never wear a Liverpool shirt, or see a liverpool game (unless against Leeds). But I'd like to see them do well. Newcastle too.
Sat 20/08/05 at 01:11
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Let me pick you apart...

Dringo wrote:
> I'm a leeds fan by heart and I feel Liverpool are not as great as
> perhaps Chelsea or Manchester United... but could be.

First of all, you can't be a Leeds fan by heart. You're either a Leeds fan or nothing. Death (Leeds) or Glory (any other team, really).

Second, 'not as great as... Yoo'. Yeha, paraphrased, but hush. You've just told people you think Yoo are great. No matter how much you thought they should've won the F.A. Cup final or how much you think Alex Ferguson isa great manager, Keane a great midfeild general or C. Ronaldo are brilliant fairy, you don't admit it. They're all scum to you. Deal.

> So underdogs
> with potential and that's better than leeds.

Main fault. Actually, this is just plain wrong. If you're a Leeds fan, a Liverpool fan, a Yo... no, that's too far, but no matter who you support, there is no greater than your club. You don't think it. And if you do, you don't admit it. Not even to yourself.

> Which is doomed. But I am a Leeds supporter, and when they return to
> the premiership there will be no Liverpool admiration.

So you're a conditional Leeds fan? We're doomed so you're abandoning us? Yeah, thanks for that. I may not do much as a Leeds fan, but I care now more than I ever did when we were hunting around that 3rd place. If Leeds get promoted, it'll be one of the happiest moments of my sporting life. Forever.

I'll always love you, Leeds.
Sat 20/08/05 at 01:42
Regular
I've explained it badly.

I'm a massive Leeds fan. And Mattribute I was not born during the Manchester United war, as far as I am concerned they saved Leeds from administration by paying off the money for Rio in advanced.

As terrible as it sounds.

What I should be saying is: "I'd like to see Liverpool do well this season"... simply to make the premiership more interesting. I find the team has a lot of character.

I'd like Newcastle to do well also, but I don't see how they will.
Sat 20/08/05 at 04:12
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Stryke wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised to see him trying to convert Cisse to a right winger.
---------------

;)
Sat 20/08/05 at 09:57
Regular
Dringo wrote:
> And Mattribute I was not born during the
> Manchester United war

--

Oooh, and lucky you weren't, boy. A terrible war, it is. People were afraid of going outside of their doors just to get a drink from the well. Father fought son and brother fought brother. There's not a survivor alive from that war who doesn't have some heatbreak or hidden grief.

Twas a dark time for the Republic.
Sat 20/08/05 at 10:06
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Oh leeds, what has happened......
Sat 20/08/05 at 10:06
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Wasn't born? What? It's ongoing, everlasting... even if the Yoo fans pretend not to care anymore, I know better... I know that everynight, before they go to sleep, the thought of Leeds United enters their minds and they shudder in fear.

I hope, anyway.
Sat 20/08/05 at 10:09
"LOLLERSKATES!"
we will return.......hopefully!!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.