GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mikey-Watch"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/08/05 at 12:00
Regular
Another thread on Mikey, true. But I have to keep my hopes up. Losing my favourite 'Pool striker is a blow that can only be softened with the return of the only 'Pool player I have loved more than him. Mikey is on his way back - that's what The Times seems to think:

[URL]http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,428-1736832,00.html[/URL]

Read that in my paper this morning before my run, and then amused myself by thinking of Mikey while running (not in a gay way).

Stevie says he'll talk to him in the England training camp. No-one can turn down Stevie. No man, no woman.
Page:
Fri 19/08/05 at 20:14
Regular
I'd say I was a casual Liverpool fan as well.
Fri 19/08/05 at 20:06
Regular
"tokyo police club"
'Sign on, sign on
with hope in your heart
coz you'll never get a job'

My favourite Liverpool song.
Fri 19/08/05 at 20:03
Regular
Stryke wrote:
> Rafael Benitez is an incredibly boring manager... etc

That is... frustrating.

Now you bring it up though, I tend to consider myself a Liverpool fan more so than of any other team, though I'm probably closest to being a neutral.

I have no real reason to, other than that Gerrard is probably my favourite player at the moment and, in my opinion, the best central-midfield player in the world.

Oh yeah, and I like the other players like Carragher, Riise, Alonso, etc, and the club songs, and the connection between the team and its supporters.

But yeah, you wouldn't call me a supporter. Just a very casual fan.
Fri 19/08/05 at 19:59
Regular
"tokyo police club"
ßìgGíË Li††lÊ Jn® wrote:
> EDIT: note i am not considering baros (no i didn't forget him)
> because he is on his way out :)

Whilst mikey's still at Real, don't say that... I fear it may be too much for Stryke to take... A Liverpool strikeforce devoid of Baros or Owen and filled with a beanpole.
Fri 19/08/05 at 19:59
Regular
You underestimate Benitez Stryke...

that you do.
Fri 19/08/05 at 19:58
Regular
It'll be Crouch or Morientes. Cisse or Mikey would come on later.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him trying to convert Cisse to a right winger.

Or a defensive midfielder, that'd be more his type. Balls to this, thinking about Benitez at the moment makes me angry, I'm off to watch Scrubs.
Fri 19/08/05 at 19:53
"LOLLERSKATES!"
If owen does sign for liverpool, who would be that lone striker for away matches? owen, morientes or cisse?? (because it won't be crouch or flo)

EDIT: note i am not considering baros (no i didn't forget him) because he is on his way out :)
Fri 19/08/05 at 19:50
Regular
Mav wrote:
> :-(
>
> I thought the 4-5-1 was temporary since Crouch was injured and Baros
> is leaving.
>
> Surely if Mikey comes back Rafa won't leave Cisse, Morientes and
> Crouch on the bench?

--

Ohohoho, the innocence of not being a Liverpool fan... :)

Rafael Benitez is an incredibly boring manager. Since the disastorous away form of last season, he's decided the 4-5-1 is the way to go. But it's not just this season. He thought the best way to take the game to Chelsea in the Carling Cup Final was to play a 4-5-1 and leave our top scorer on the bench. He won the Champions League by fielding a 10 man defence against Chelsea and Juventus and only just getting away with it.

He'll field 4-4-2 against the minnows, and bring out the 4-5-1 when a good team comes to town and hope to get a lucky goal. He'll only go attacking when we're, say, 3-0 down with 45 minutes to go in the biggest match he'll ever manage.
Fri 19/08/05 at 19:44
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I forgot about the Crouch. Ahahahahahha

Still makes me smile to think of him playing Champions league football.

'Juventus vs Liverpool, a wealth of talent and ability on display here... and Peter Crouch is playing as well'
Fri 19/08/05 at 19:25
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Liverpool have got to play 2 strikers.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.