GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vote Scott Carson"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/08/05 at 19:15
Regular
"It is the time of Carson" announced the overwhelming favourite for notability today, as he launched the "Vote Carson" campaign bus, driven by Neil Mellor. The literally millions of fans (dubbed Carsonites in the new edition of the Oxford English Dictionary) screamed as he emerged, his moon-shaped face glinting in the sun.

"I'm the most famous man in the world" said Carson. "It's true, I asked. I deserve the status to go with this."

Scott Carson and Seann 'Stifler' William 'Stifler' Scott joined forces as they unveiled a huge-scale 'Vote Carson' campaign poster that will be draped over the London Eye, and smaller scale versions that are coming to a town near you: [URL]http://img262.imageshack.us/my.php?image=carson7rn.jpg[/URL]

"This is the biggest day of his life." gushed his campaign agent, Edson Buddle. "He feels that now is his time. Did you know in a recent OK! poll, Scott came first when women were asked who was 'The Most Desirable Man In The World?' True story. He beat Brad Pitt."

This is not surprising, seeing as Scott Carson has become a marketing phenomenon. All stores selling sports merchandise report they are sold out of Carson shirts, worldwide.

"People have been coming in, and I've told them he doesn't play for Arsenal, but they buy an Arsenal shirt with Carson on the back all the same. It's crazy." said Arsene Wenger.

The Church are said to be considering asking Carson to be the face of their new campaign to convert people back to religion, after seeing research that suggests the average person on the street would do whatever Scott Carson told them to.

Some of the biggest names in the world have rushed to lend their support to the Vote Carson campagin:

[URL]http://img262.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nunez1vh.jpg[/URL]

[URL]http://img262.imageshack.us/my.php?image=maniche5uf.jpg[/URL]

[URL]http://img262.imageshack.us/my.php?image=blessed7fh.jpg[/URL]

Scott, pictured with his wife earlier ( [URL]http://img262.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spies7yo.jpg[/URL]
),said he was pleased with the reaction so far.

"I intend to be bigger than The Rock!" declared Scott - a bold claim.

When asked for his opinion on the ongoing Scott for notable campaign, Darcy from Neighbours was said to be "uninterested".

Plans for a Scott Carson:Avenger game (developed by EA) and a movie, starrting Nicholas Cage as Scott Carson are said to be 'unconfirmed'.

Vote Scott. You know it makes sense.
Fri 12/08/05 at 00:53
Regular
"8==="
RastaBillySkank wrote:
>
> Actually I'm making different points and reacting. You've just got
> nothing else to say.

Nah, actually you're just hanging on making attmpts to bring this down to a personal level.

I'll shrug these off and give some token cliched replies knowing I've already amde my points, infact I made them a few hours ago. I don't need to elaborate on them - infact there's nothing more to discuss just some fool called RBS trying to affect someone with a few weak attempts at something (Insults? *shrugs*) on a forum.

Big deal.

Programme's almost on though. :)
Fri 12/08/05 at 00:51
Regular
Hedfix wrote:

> Nope I've amde my points in 3 threads now and I'm tired of repeating
> the same thing so now it's time for the ritual pee take.
>
> Currently I'll be glad if you go down for arson though. F U.

See you insult people personally and you then insult them further because they are taking your "friendly discussion" personally.

Now if you are gonna keep throwing a tantrum I'm not gonna vote for you next time.

Do you want your dummy back? Well be a good boy then.
Fri 12/08/05 at 00:50
Regular
"8==="
Mav wrote:
> Hedfix wrote:
> Still nice to see you've taken it all very personally, we'll break
> you out of that dull shell someday Mav. Touched a girl yet?
>
> Why oh why must you always kill these things by replying with all the
> wit of an infant struck blind, deaf and dumb?
>
> Honestly Hedfix, if you think I'm taking this personally then that's
> your perogative. And if I do have this "dull shell" that
> Whitestripes originally suggested, it's worse that you have since
> then clung onto it and not let your little hands slip from it, for
> fear that without it you'd have just that one touching-a-girl gem of
> an insult at your disposal.

Wow that was weak, should I reply with such a mini-essay as you have?

Not taking it personally are we? yeah right...
Fri 12/08/05 at 00:48
Regular
"You've upset me"
Hedfix wrote:
> I've amde my points now some moron called RBS keeps replying
> regardless so it's obviously my duty to take the pee out of a certain
> RBS.

Actually I'm making different points and reacting. You've just got nothing else to say.

Anyway. Carson for PM.
Fri 12/08/05 at 00:47
diddums
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> :-D
>
> Right forum, we're getting Kaw in next time. We'll pish on those
> Writing forum lads.

Hurrah, free dunkin' doughnuts for life for everyone who votes for me :-D
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> Still nice to see you've taken it all very personally, we'll break
> you out of that dull shell someday Mav. Touched a girl yet?

Why oh why must you always kill these things by replying with all the wit of an infant struck blind, deaf and dumb?

Honestly Hedfix, if you think I'm taking this personally then that's your perogative. And if I do have this "dull shell" that Whitestripes originally suggested, it's worse that you have since then clung onto it and not let your little hands slip from it, for fear that without it you'd have just that one touching-a-girl gem of an insult at your disposal.
Fri 12/08/05 at 00:46
Regular
"8==="
Dringo wrote:
> Brief analysis of posts:
>
> Hedfix :- Stryke has cheated to victory
>
> Mav (and most others) :- no he hasn't
>
> Hedfix :- yes he has
>
> Mav :- prove it
>
> Hedfix :- you're taking this personally, i'm only trying to discuss
> things
>
> Mav :- but you're talking crap
>
> Hedfix :- get a girlfriend... geek... geek... GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK
>
> (Hedfix has posted 1314 messages in the past 30 days and is currently
> the all time top posters on a gaming forum)

Nope I've amde my points in 3 threads now and I'm tired of repeating the same thing so now it's time for the ritual pee take.

Currently I'll be glad if you go down for arson though. F U.
Fri 12/08/05 at 00:45
Regular
"You've upset me"
Kawada wrote:
> Pretty much, last time it was the WWE forum and Cong_Man who was the
> one trying to rig the election. We'd have gotten away with it to had
> it not been for Captain Weeny and his faithful companion Lemmiwinks

:-D

Right forum, we're getting Kaw in next time. We'll pish on those Writing forum lads.
Fri 12/08/05 at 00:45
Regular
"8==="
RastaBillySkank wrote:
>
> Not bitter at all. Just find you quite amusing. To laugh at.

Ironic really.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.