GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vote Scott Carson"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/08/05 at 19:15
Regular
"It is the time of Carson" announced the overwhelming favourite for notability today, as he launched the "Vote Carson" campaign bus, driven by Neil Mellor. The literally millions of fans (dubbed Carsonites in the new edition of the Oxford English Dictionary) screamed as he emerged, his moon-shaped face glinting in the sun.

"I'm the most famous man in the world" said Carson. "It's true, I asked. I deserve the status to go with this."

Scott Carson and Seann 'Stifler' William 'Stifler' Scott joined forces as they unveiled a huge-scale 'Vote Carson' campaign poster that will be draped over the London Eye, and smaller scale versions that are coming to a town near you: [URL]http://img262.imageshack.us/my.php?image=carson7rn.jpg[/URL]

"This is the biggest day of his life." gushed his campaign agent, Edson Buddle. "He feels that now is his time. Did you know in a recent OK! poll, Scott came first when women were asked who was 'The Most Desirable Man In The World?' True story. He beat Brad Pitt."

This is not surprising, seeing as Scott Carson has become a marketing phenomenon. All stores selling sports merchandise report they are sold out of Carson shirts, worldwide.

"People have been coming in, and I've told them he doesn't play for Arsenal, but they buy an Arsenal shirt with Carson on the back all the same. It's crazy." said Arsene Wenger.

The Church are said to be considering asking Carson to be the face of their new campaign to convert people back to religion, after seeing research that suggests the average person on the street would do whatever Scott Carson told them to.

Some of the biggest names in the world have rushed to lend their support to the Vote Carson campagin:

[URL]http://img262.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nunez1vh.jpg[/URL]

[URL]http://img262.imageshack.us/my.php?image=maniche5uf.jpg[/URL]

[URL]http://img262.imageshack.us/my.php?image=blessed7fh.jpg[/URL]

Scott, pictured with his wife earlier ( [URL]http://img262.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spies7yo.jpg[/URL]
),said he was pleased with the reaction so far.

"I intend to be bigger than The Rock!" declared Scott - a bold claim.

When asked for his opinion on the ongoing Scott for notable campaign, Darcy from Neighbours was said to be "uninterested".

Plans for a Scott Carson:Avenger game (developed by EA) and a movie, starrting Nicholas Cage as Scott Carson are said to be 'unconfirmed'.

Vote Scott. You know it makes sense.
Fri 12/08/05 at 00:44
Regular
"8==="
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> See, Heddy, this is just boring now. You've lost what little ability
> for cogent debate you previously posessed and have just resorted to
> being annoying. And, yes, I'm fully aware that you're doing it on
> purpose but that doesn't make it any less childish. Face the facts
> Heddy, you're winding up people on an Internet forum and deriving
> pleasure from it
. I can't think of anything that would make you
> look more like a prat.

Hey you're the one arguing back, prat.

I've amde my points now some moron called RBS keeps replying regardless so it's obviously my duty to take the pee out of a certain RBS.

Good thing is my TV show should be on soon.
Fri 12/08/05 at 00:44
Regular
"You've upset me"
Dringo wrote:
> I'm not really bitter anymore. At the time it was very important to
> me.

Yeah. I remember :-)

> I shot myself in the foot for acting like a t!t during that election
> campaign and the following "Notable Rebel Alliance" where
> people were banned as arguments turned into personal insults.
>
> That entire drama knocked me into the smaller forums and I pretty
> much left the main chat area forever.

Touching man. Make a film. The old forums were better.
Fri 12/08/05 at 00:43
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Pretty much, last time it was the WWE forum and Cong_Man who was the one trying to rig the election. We'd have gotten away with it to had it not been for Captain Weeny and his faithful companion Lemmiwinks
Fri 12/08/05 at 00:43
Regular
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> Heh. This is the first one I've been around for in ages. Is it always
> like this?

It's like most nights with actually people posting.
Fri 12/08/05 at 00:42
Regular
RastaBillySkank wrote:

> :-D You really are quite bitter about that aren't you? Thing is, you
> shot yourself in the foot by being a bit mincy about it. You'd've got
> in next time if you hadn't.

I'm not really bitter anymore. At the time it was very important to me.

Then again I'd much rather you had won it than Goatboy who I've never really got on with.

I shot myself in the foot for acting like a t!t during that election campaign and the following "Notable Rebel Alliance" where people were banned as arguments turned into personal insults.

That entire drama knocked me into the smaller forums and I pretty much left the main chat area forever.
Regular
"8==="
So do I, this is fun.
Regular
"You've upset me"
Heh. This is the first one I've been around for in ages. Is it always like this?
Fri 12/08/05 at 00:41
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I do so love notable night :-D
Fri 12/08/05 at 00:40
Regular
"You've upset me"
Hedfix wrote:
> Or were you the shoe-in by the boss?

That's the one.

> Either way you seem to be bitter about something (the taste?).
> *Shrugs* Hard life?

Not bitter at all. Just find you quite amusing. To laugh at.
Fri 12/08/05 at 00:39
Regular
Brief analysis of posts:

Hedfix :- Stryke has cheated to victory

Mav (and most others) :- no he hasn't

Hedfix :- yes he has

Mav :- prove it

Hedfix :- you're taking this personally, i'm only trying to discuss things

Mav :- but you're talking crap

Hedfix :- get a girlfriend... geek... geek... GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

(Hedfix has posted 1314 messages in the past 30 days and is currently the all time top posters on a gaming forum)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.