GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vote Scott Carson"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/08/05 at 19:15
Regular
"It is the time of Carson" announced the overwhelming favourite for notability today, as he launched the "Vote Carson" campaign bus, driven by Neil Mellor. The literally millions of fans (dubbed Carsonites in the new edition of the Oxford English Dictionary) screamed as he emerged, his moon-shaped face glinting in the sun.

"I'm the most famous man in the world" said Carson. "It's true, I asked. I deserve the status to go with this."

Scott Carson and Seann 'Stifler' William 'Stifler' Scott joined forces as they unveiled a huge-scale 'Vote Carson' campaign poster that will be draped over the London Eye, and smaller scale versions that are coming to a town near you: [URL]http://img262.imageshack.us/my.php?image=carson7rn.jpg[/URL]

"This is the biggest day of his life." gushed his campaign agent, Edson Buddle. "He feels that now is his time. Did you know in a recent OK! poll, Scott came first when women were asked who was 'The Most Desirable Man In The World?' True story. He beat Brad Pitt."

This is not surprising, seeing as Scott Carson has become a marketing phenomenon. All stores selling sports merchandise report they are sold out of Carson shirts, worldwide.

"People have been coming in, and I've told them he doesn't play for Arsenal, but they buy an Arsenal shirt with Carson on the back all the same. It's crazy." said Arsene Wenger.

The Church are said to be considering asking Carson to be the face of their new campaign to convert people back to religion, after seeing research that suggests the average person on the street would do whatever Scott Carson told them to.

Some of the biggest names in the world have rushed to lend their support to the Vote Carson campagin:

[URL]http://img262.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nunez1vh.jpg[/URL]

[URL]http://img262.imageshack.us/my.php?image=maniche5uf.jpg[/URL]

[URL]http://img262.imageshack.us/my.php?image=blessed7fh.jpg[/URL]

Scott, pictured with his wife earlier ( [URL]http://img262.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spies7yo.jpg[/URL]
),said he was pleased with the reaction so far.

"I intend to be bigger than The Rock!" declared Scott - a bold claim.

When asked for his opinion on the ongoing Scott for notable campaign, Darcy from Neighbours was said to be "uninterested".

Plans for a Scott Carson:Avenger game (developed by EA) and a movie, starrting Nicholas Cage as Scott Carson are said to be 'unconfirmed'.

Vote Scott. You know it makes sense.
Fri 12/08/05 at 16:35
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
There's about 5 or 6 out of that list who when i think about them would jump out at me as being primarily regular sports forum posters (and most of the rest getting a whooooo? response from me :-D) Course i myself did only start coming back to the sports forum a month or so back
Fri 12/08/05 at 16:26
Regular
"0228"
Kawada wrote:
> I'd like to see a list of all the people who voted for Stryke to see
> if your little theory actually has any basis in reality, especially
> considering i didn't even know there were 20 odd people who regularly
> visited this forum who could be enticed into the evil little scheme
> Stryke developed.

gimo80, Mav, Mozzy, Virtuoso, KOPKING, Your Honour, mattributé, Kawada, Lipe, JFH, Chr1s, Vampyr, Meka Dragon, Dringo, Fooly Cooly, AliBoy, MJ, RastaBillySkank, Foreman, Shadow, many goats, Ineedsleep.

In all fairness it is mainly the sports' forum faithful. However, that seems fair enough to me. We can't adopt a system of having a favourite per forum and then seeing who's favourite in the most forums and make them notable. It wouldn't make sense in this situation.
Fri 12/08/05 at 16:05
Regular
"8==="
That rings about as true as a bell without a clapper.
Fri 12/08/05 at 16:03
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Hedfix wrote:
> Yeah I'm sure they all mention notability and of ocurse you neatly
> skip over the fact Styke fixed the Creative Writing competition and
> has admitted to doing so.

Like Stryke said earlier he writes about what's currently going on, the hot topic if you will. Love for the Carson was going on as well as the notable election, thus the two mixed..... hmmm this detective lark is easier than i thought.

Skipped over it considering it's meant to be us dirty sport forum visitors who snuck Stryke in with our voting might. Not too sure how a Creative writing competition fits into our grand plan. Do you get 5 extra votes for winning the competition or something? And if it's the comment i think it is that was so blatantly tounge in cheek

I'd like to see a list of all the people who voted for Stryke to see if your little theory actually has any basis in reality, especially considering i didn't even know there were 20 odd people who regularly visited this forum who could be enticed into the evil little scheme Stryke developed.
Fri 12/08/05 at 16:01
Regular
"8==="
Sure...

Bu hey nobody cares about the SSC competition just like no-one cares about the elections so of course it's ok to cheat with your buddies.
Fri 12/08/05 at 16:00
Regular
That was a sarcastic throwaway comment. You think that if I'd told Ant to make sure I won it I'd say so right at the top of the next one?

Didn't think you bothered with our SSC's anyway. Not imaginative enough.
Fri 12/08/05 at 15:59
Regular
"8==="
Yep, you said so yourself.
Fri 12/08/05 at 15:57
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
>> Also Stryke's fixing of the last story competition in Creative
> Writing.

--

Heh, you think Ant would've fixed a SSC for me? Hokay..

Kawada, we'll vote for you next time. But we'll be sneaky and use codenames to avoid Serpico here.
Fri 12/08/05 at 15:57
Regular
"8==="
Yeah I'm sure they all mention notability and of ocurse you neatly skip over the fact Styke fixed the Creative Writing competition and has admitted to doing so.
Fri 12/08/05 at 15:55
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Ah you mean the sort of post Stryke writes all the time? Next

I thought it was a grand conspiracy by the sport forum, did we also include the Creative writing lads in on it as well? Why wasn't i told about this? Stryke i thought i was your second in command of this operation. I feel betrayed *weeps*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.