GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vote Scott Carson"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/08/05 at 19:15
Regular
"It is the time of Carson" announced the overwhelming favourite for notability today, as he launched the "Vote Carson" campaign bus, driven by Neil Mellor. The literally millions of fans (dubbed Carsonites in the new edition of the Oxford English Dictionary) screamed as he emerged, his moon-shaped face glinting in the sun.

"I'm the most famous man in the world" said Carson. "It's true, I asked. I deserve the status to go with this."

Scott Carson and Seann 'Stifler' William 'Stifler' Scott joined forces as they unveiled a huge-scale 'Vote Carson' campaign poster that will be draped over the London Eye, and smaller scale versions that are coming to a town near you: [URL]http://img262.imageshack.us/my.php?image=carson7rn.jpg[/URL]

"This is the biggest day of his life." gushed his campaign agent, Edson Buddle. "He feels that now is his time. Did you know in a recent OK! poll, Scott came first when women were asked who was 'The Most Desirable Man In The World?' True story. He beat Brad Pitt."

This is not surprising, seeing as Scott Carson has become a marketing phenomenon. All stores selling sports merchandise report they are sold out of Carson shirts, worldwide.

"People have been coming in, and I've told them he doesn't play for Arsenal, but they buy an Arsenal shirt with Carson on the back all the same. It's crazy." said Arsene Wenger.

The Church are said to be considering asking Carson to be the face of their new campaign to convert people back to religion, after seeing research that suggests the average person on the street would do whatever Scott Carson told them to.

Some of the biggest names in the world have rushed to lend their support to the Vote Carson campagin:

[URL]http://img262.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nunez1vh.jpg[/URL]

[URL]http://img262.imageshack.us/my.php?image=maniche5uf.jpg[/URL]

[URL]http://img262.imageshack.us/my.php?image=blessed7fh.jpg[/URL]

Scott, pictured with his wife earlier ( [URL]http://img262.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spies7yo.jpg[/URL]
),said he was pleased with the reaction so far.

"I intend to be bigger than The Rock!" declared Scott - a bold claim.

When asked for his opinion on the ongoing Scott for notable campaign, Darcy from Neighbours was said to be "uninterested".

Plans for a Scott Carson:Avenger game (developed by EA) and a movie, starrting Nicholas Cage as Scott Carson are said to be 'unconfirmed'.

Vote Scott. You know it makes sense.
Fri 12/08/05 at 17:10
Regular
"0228"
Hey Stryke, thanks for the new Jag you bought me.
Fri 12/08/05 at 17:09
Regular
I promised lots of people lots of things, foo. You don't see JFH suddenly becoming very wealthy, or Dringo getting off scot-free, and they're not moaning.
Fri 12/08/05 at 17:08
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I'm still waiting for the handover of power to Milan, Stryke. You promised me communist rule and a signed photo of Nunez if i voted for you dammit.
Fri 12/08/05 at 17:06
Regular
"0228"
*Goes to buy a Derren Brown book*
Fri 12/08/05 at 17:04
Regular
Yeah, it was an evil plot. Y'see, people look at this thread, and the arrangement of words confuses them. Plus, if you carefully in the Nunez picture, you can see a link to a website that says VOTE STRYKE in big red letters.

That is how I won.
Fri 12/08/05 at 17:00
Regular
"0228"
So you did trick us!? I feel so violated.
Fri 12/08/05 at 16:58
Regular
I haven't paid Grandprix his consultant fee yet. His 'How to get a forum to vote for you' sessions helped me no end.
Fri 12/08/05 at 16:49
Regular
"0228"
I know that I already planned to vote for him before that topic was made and I'm sure most other people that voted for him did as well.
Fri 12/08/05 at 16:47
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
For Stryke's scheme to work he would need around 10-15 people to vote for him. Now that's 10-15 people who visit the same forums Stryke does and actually like him, hard enough in itself (no offence Strykey mate talking in general here) Then you would need those same 10-15 people to actually care enough about an internet election to form a plan to get Stryke voted in. Pretty much impossible really. So the whole idea of a conspiracy by Stryke and his fellow sports forum visitors to get him elected disguised under a gag topic about the god that is Scott Carson is a bit far fetched for me
Fri 12/08/05 at 16:44
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Erm, I voted for him, just because I think he raises some decent points and comments. I don't ever go in the Sport forum (heck, I'm damn sporty, though, so I really should).

I really don't think it was a scheme. And even if it was, so what?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.