GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RastaBilly"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/08/05 at 22:42
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Cambs fan, eh? Just thought I'd welcome you to the conference:

[URL]http://217.32.111.1/clusternationwideportal/index.jsp[/URL]

You're not starved of highlights even at this level. Although they do seem to be a bit behind this season, they haven't updated it with the new teams, I'm pretty sure they will have the highlights of all conf games because they've also got some live games scheduled.
Sun 09/10/05 at 10:53
Regular
"You've upset me"
3-1 against Burton, Quinty? Ouch.
Sat 08/10/05 at 10:45
Regular
"You've upset me"
Oh and best moment of a good night was when a Tammy player and Matt Nolan collided and the physio's had a race to the incident. Reidy (our physio) won with the whole of the NRE, Main Stand & Habbin cheering him on. He was then going to fast to stop, tripped over the injured Tammy player and ended up hugging Nolan. Awesome :-D
Sat 08/10/05 at 10:38
Regular
"You've upset me"
Huzzzzzzzzah. 2-1 to us.

I was right, we did start with a 3-5-2 and we looked awesome. Fola got on the schoresheet again (5 for the season now ) and Andy Duncan sealed it in the second half.

The ref was absolutely *shocking* though. 6 bookings in the first half, 9 overall. A real stickler for the rules and just had no idea of how to let a game flow. He came in for a lot of abuse.
Sun 02/10/05 at 21:46
Regular
"You've upset me"
Don't have Sky :-(

I'm expecting a win against Tamworth, Andy Duncan & Chicky'll be back and we may even start with the 3-5-2 that we look so threatening with and teams appear to struggle to adapt to. We've got a few tough games coming up and we need to pick up maximum points in 50/50ish games.
Sun 02/10/05 at 18:58
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Tamworth next week eh? You should probably beat them, they were pretty poor when we played them and won 1 - 0. Things to note about them:

- their really, really fat centre back is just begging for some stick.

- Super Bob Taylor. Known by the Tammy fans as "your bobness". He's pretty damn good. Here's one of his goals from last season: [URL]mms://wm9.btrichmedia.com/nationwide/standard/stream/livevideo/335501.wmv[/URL]

Other than that, they're pretty average.

I assume you'll be watching as we cream Grays on Sky tv at 12pm before going to your match, aye?
Sun 02/10/05 at 18:42
Regular
"You've upset me"
Quinty: You going to make the trip down here on Boxing Day?
Sat 01/10/05 at 21:26
Regular
"You've upset me"
Indeed.
Sat 01/10/05 at 21:22
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I look young for my age, yuss.
Sat 01/10/05 at 21:10
Regular
"You've upset me"
JFH wrote:
> Ashman wrote:
> Oh, and for anyone who wants to play "Where's Ashman?" -
> [URL]http://cardswebsphotos.fotopic.net/p20939945.html[/URL]
>
> The one in the beige and red coat above Bishop.

Ash, how old are you?

EDIT: *Checks profile*

Hmm...
Sat 01/10/05 at 20:17
Regular
"0228"
Who else could it have been, the others are all fat blokes in their 40s.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.