GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RastaBilly"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/08/05 at 22:42
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Cambs fan, eh? Just thought I'd welcome you to the conference:

[URL]http://217.32.111.1/clusternationwideportal/index.jsp[/URL]

You're not starved of highlights even at this level. Although they do seem to be a bit behind this season, they haven't updated it with the new teams, I'm pretty sure they will have the highlights of all conf games because they've also got some live games scheduled.
Sun 18/09/05 at 10:50
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Haha. Well my brother actually stopped taking them when they asked him to (whilst we were celebrating the first goal - great time to ask, hove).
Sun 18/09/05 at 10:47
Regular
"You've upset me"
Ashman wrote:
> And BillySkank:
>
> [URL]http://cardswebsphotos.fotopic.net/c694093.html[/URL]
>
> Photos of yesterday from my brother and some other Woking fan.

I'm tempted to report you to our cockwipe stewards ;-)

Some good photos in there though.
Sun 18/09/05 at 10:46
Regular
"You've upset me"
Quinty wrote:
> Me and the Stevenage massive will boss the away end on boxing day.
> Managed 787 last year at Barnet, should be something similar this
> year.

Not sure how many Hereford brought but they filled the South Habbin and a few rows of the South stand. But >700 will be more I'd've thought.
Sun 18/09/05 at 10:42
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
And BillySkank:

[URL]http://cardswebsphotos.fotopic.net/c694093.html[/URL]

Photos of yesterday from my brother and some other Woking fan.
Sun 18/09/05 at 10:36
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Ahahaha. Our first goal was from open play. Second was a lovely free-kick into the bottom corner. Apparantly your goals were a header and a goalmouth scramble, so you can't talk.

EDIT: Oh, and on a more serious note, were you one of the ones attacked by those idiot Aldershite fans? Seriously they get worse every year. Last year they chucked a brick through the Hereford bus which hit a girl, and at our home match last year a few of them waited outside the home exit of one part of the ground looking for trouble. Also they were linked with racist chanting in the FA Cup a couple of seasons back. Absolute idiots and I'm surprised they haven't been fined yet.
Sun 18/09/05 at 07:10
Regular
"Damn dirty apes!"
I don't even know what this thread is about.
Sun 18/09/05 at 02:16
Regular
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> EDIT: By the way, behind Hereford, you were the second largest away
> support we've had so far. Well done :-)

Me and the Stevenage massive will boss the away end on boxing day. Managed 787 last year at Barnet, should be something similar this year.

Did Woking score a normal goal from open play? This would be extraordinary.
Sat 17/09/05 at 23:09
Regular
"You've upset me"
Ashman wrote:
> There are quite a few good grounds in the Conference, mind. Stevenage,
> York and Halifax being the first to spring to mind. And apparantly
> Burton have got a nice new ground, so I'll probably go and check that
> one out this season.

Halifax & York are both recent ex-League teams too, though. And Stevenage are loaded. It basically comes down to the money really, I just find it incredible to see simply how different non-League football is from League football.

I like it in the Conference, and I have to say if
> we went up or down I'd miss it in a strange way.

Hey, I wasn't knocking it in any way. I've always maintained that football is at its best at grassroots and lower league levels. It's not overshadowed by the money or the inherent fame that goes with it. I find, and always have found, that football is somehow purer without those distractions.

I also probably
> wouldn't have as strong a memory of Conf footy as I do now. For
> instance name me any Woking fixture in the last 3 years and I'll tell
> you the exact result and scorers, and 75% of the time how our goals
> were scored too.
>
> ...
>
> What?
>
> ...Yes...I know I need a life. And?
>
> :- (

:-)
Sat 17/09/05 at 23:04
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
There are quite a few good grounds in the Conference, mind. Stevenage, York and Halifax being the first to spring to mind. And apparantly Burton have got a nice new ground, so I'll probably go and check that one out this season. I like it in the Conference, and I have to say if we went up or down I'd miss it in a strange way. I also probably wouldn't have as strong a memory of Conf footy as I do now. For instance name me any Woking fixture in the last 3 years and I'll tell you the exact result and scorers, and 75% of the time how our goals were scored too.

What?

...Yes...I know I need a life. And?

:- (
Sat 17/09/05 at 22:58
Regular
"You've upset me"
Fair do's.

It's quite a culture shock coming down from League football and seeing the disparity between our stadium (which still wasn't exactly top class even in League 2) and the rest of those in the Conference. Strange to think that, technically, it's the same difference as between League 1 & 2 yet, in reality, it's so much larger.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.