GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RastaBilly"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/08/05 at 22:42
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Cambs fan, eh? Just thought I'd welcome you to the conference:

[URL]http://217.32.111.1/clusternationwideportal/index.jsp[/URL]

You're not starved of highlights even at this level. Although they do seem to be a bit behind this season, they haven't updated it with the new teams, I'm pretty sure they will have the highlights of all conf games because they've also got some live games scheduled.
Sat 12/11/05 at 20:21
Regular
"not dead"
Yeah, I just looked at the table, and was like tenth - how'd that happen?!
Sat 12/11/05 at 17:45
Regular
"You've upset me"
Indeed - in the 92nd minute. We're in the top 10! w00t
Sat 12/11/05 at 17:35
Regular
"not dead"
And Bunce got sent off too? How bizarre. Still three welcome points.
Sat 12/11/05 at 16:18
Regular
"You've upset me"
1-0 against Morecambe so far.

Bizzare team being played. Really baffling as to what's going on but Hanlon, Westcarr & Fola have all been dropped with Bunce handed a debut on left wing and Nicholls restored in the centre.

Something must have happened last night (they travelled up there yesterday) because there really is no other explanation for it. For people who know nothing about us (that's most of you) it's the equivalent of dropping Rooney, Owen & Gerrard from the England team and replacing them with with U21 players. Crazy. But it does seem to be working & we're on course for our first away victory of the season so... meh..? One team for home games one for away? Who knows. Looking forward to hearing Buzz's explanation for it though.
Sun 06/11/05 at 15:25
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Woking/Southport vs. Northwich Victoria

We're ahead of both of the teams we need to play, table-wise, but I'm a little nervous of a potential tie against the Vics who ended the last Conference season on fire, only going down due to financial problems, and then beat Morecambe, who are ahead of us, 3 - 1 this round.

Still, its a good chance of making the 3rd round.
Sun 06/11/05 at 11:19
Regular
"You've upset me"
I weep at the U's' footballless (word?) weekend :'-(
Mon 31/10/05 at 19:20
Regular
"You've upset me"
Ha. Hahahahahahahaahhaaaaaaaa. HA!
Sun 30/10/05 at 21:47
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
You better be up our way on March 4th. You're not gunna have another chance unless you're planning to come up with us. :- P
Sun 30/10/05 at 17:06
Regular
"You've upset me"
We were awesome against Hereford. Second game of the season, first home game & live on Sky. Packed stadium, electric atmosphere. 2-1 victory. Funking awesome game that was.
Sun 30/10/05 at 15:25
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Halifax.

Looking at the table a gap between the Top 9 and the rest is starting to emerge. Teams below it are gunna have to start putting a nice run of wins together if they want to break inside it, and more importantly our game against Hereford in a fortnight looks even more important.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.