GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RastaBilly"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/08/05 at 22:42
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Cambs fan, eh? Just thought I'd welcome you to the conference:

[URL]http://217.32.111.1/clusternationwideportal/index.jsp[/URL]

You're not starved of highlights even at this level. Although they do seem to be a bit behind this season, they haven't updated it with the new teams, I'm pretty sure they will have the highlights of all conf games because they've also got some live games scheduled.
Mon 14/11/05 at 21:37
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Crawley'll get out of it. The bottom three will be FGR, Tamworth and Altrincham I reckon.
Mon 14/11/05 at 19:35
Regular
"You've upset me"
Yeah, my prediction is for FGR & Crawley to go down at the end of this season - Burton'll be down there but'll survive without too many problems I believe.
Mon 14/11/05 at 16:40
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I really hope they do stay up - like you say they are not in the worst 2 teams in the division but that's only on paper and they need to start performing pronto.

Plus I really respect Nigel Clough not because I'm a Forest fan but because he's started at the bottom to learn his trade and will then hopefully work his way up the ladder to Forest (well he's not got far to go!) and maybe even further.

I'd really like to say with Forest but that won't happen for a long time if ever and if he gets the team performing like they can Burton may even be in the same division as Forest in a few years (Division 1 or 2 unfortunately for Forest).
Sun 13/11/05 at 21:39
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Smedlos - Burton will survive. They're not that bad, we only drew 2 - 2 with them through 2 late, late goals, not that we were playing particularly well. Plus only 2 go down and there are certainly 2 worse teams than you in the league.

Rasta - We have Southport in an FA Cup Replay on Tuesday night - this is the source of your confusion. :- )
Sun 13/11/05 at 14:53
Regular
"You've upset me"
Ashman wrote:
> To be fair, Hereford are a good side, and probably will be there or
> thereabouts play-off wise at the end of the season. It doesn't change
> the fact that we were absolutely shocking, mind.

Ah, Hereford, sorry, I thought it was Southport for some reason. They'll certainly be in the playoffs come the end in my view. We still beat them though :-D
Sun 13/11/05 at 12:13
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I'm a Forest fan myself but I like to keep an eye on Burton as they're pretty local to me and they're managed by Nigel Clough. I really thought they'd do well this season and maybe even get a play off place but at the minute they're looking good for Conference North / South football next season.
Sun 13/11/05 at 12:11
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
To be fair, Hereford are a good side, and probably will be there or thereabouts play-off wise at the end of the season. It doesn't change the fact that we were absolutely shocking, mind.
Sun 13/11/05 at 10:57
Regular
"You've upset me"
We're also the highest placed team with a negative goal difference now :-D
Sun 13/11/05 at 10:30
Regular
"You've upset me"
Yeah, I know Meka. The thing is, we actually haven't done that badly this season. Things were just marred a bit by losing 5 games in a row - had we picked up just one win there we'd be challenging for the playoffs at the moment. When we're on our game (which usually only happens at the Abbey) we could compete easily with anyone in the Conference. When we're not, we deserve to be with the likes of City & Histon. We really are a Jekyll & Hyde team, maybe now we've got our first away victory (and ended Morecambe's impressive unbeaten home run) we can actually achieve some consistency.

And yeah, I saw that Ash. Poor you. Wasn't even a very good team was it?
Sat 12/11/05 at 22:57
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
We lost 4 - 0. I weep.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.