GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RastaBilly"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/08/05 at 22:42
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Cambs fan, eh? Just thought I'd welcome you to the conference:

[URL]http://217.32.111.1/clusternationwideportal/index.jsp[/URL]

You're not starved of highlights even at this level. Although they do seem to be a bit behind this season, they haven't updated it with the new teams, I'm pretty sure they will have the highlights of all conf games because they've also got some live games scheduled.
Sun 30/10/05 at 12:56
Regular
"You've upset me"
Drew 2-2 didn't you? Who were you playing?
Sun 30/10/05 at 12:47
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
We really should have won yesterday - had a goal wrongfully disallowed and hit the inside of the post. Their two goals were pretty much their only chances. That's just how it goes sometimes I guess.

We seem to always get teams at the wrong time - York when they were in full flow, Gravesend when they had the good first 5 games they seem to have every season, and now Halifax as they top the form table with us, to name but three. But oh well. I still think we'll be top 8 near the end of the season - that's assuming we keep super Lukey Oliver and Stuart Nethercott in defence. We've had 6 clean sheets in 11 games since they've stepped in - and only let in 3 in 8 in the league before yesterday.
Sun 30/10/05 at 11:20
Regular
"You've upset me"
:-D

Was a good match indeed. I predicted a hard-fought 2-1 win before the game and that was just what we got with that nervy finish.

Good to see Chick playing (& scoring) deserved the MotM in my eyes, though he quite clearly is not a midfielder. Fola wasn't really in top gear yesterday, average performance from him and he should've buried that chance in the second half with the goal at his mercy. Think the defender just got a touch on it though that took it away from him, infront of the NRE though, that was a glaring miss. I wish he would get in the bloody box too, he spends most of his time out wide (can you tell he started off as a winger?) when he should be in there banging them in. Nice to see JT back, though he really should've scored too. But he didn't do badly, put in a couple of very nice crosses which we were unfortunate not to get a goal from.

And you're right, that was a penalty without a doubt.
Sat 29/10/05 at 18:16
Regular
"not dead"
Made it there today though.

Huge mess up for Crawley's goal.

We had plenty of possession, and deserved to go ahead in the first half. Really should have wrapped the game up in the second half though, and Crawley had a couple of decent efforts late on. I thought the header was in.

Mind you we definitely should have had a penalty at the end, the defender was practically holding it agaisnt his leg as he slid.

Good stuff though.
Wed 19/10/05 at 14:24
Regular
"You've upset me"
Meka Dragon wrote:
> I was invited along this evening, but my wife was out, so there was no
> one to look after the kids.
>
> Good result though.

Shame. Could've brought them along perhaps...? Suppose the NRE isn't the best place for young kids though :D

> Still think it's bizarre to be in the Northern section...

Yeah, it's because we're one of the six most northern teams in the Conference. Kerazy. Just need to pray that we get a kind draw.
Tue 18/10/05 at 22:32
Regular
"not dead"
I was invited along this evening, but my wife was out, so there was no one to look after the kids.

Good result though.

Still think it's bizarre to be in the Northern section...
Tue 18/10/05 at 22:18
Regular
"You've upset me"
3-0 TO US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a top performance that was. We were all over them from the beginning and they never really looked like threatening. Hit the woodwork 3 times and just couldn\t score in the first half. Second was a different story. 3 in the last 30 mins, one excellent goal from Fola, returning from injury, on in the 80th min and scores a cracker in the 87th with his first proper touch. Got the ball on the left of the area, beat two men exquisitely shot into the bottom left and piled into the NRE to celebrate. What a night. Lots of abuse hurled at Walker. Excellent.
Sun 16/10/05 at 09:58
Regular
"You've upset me"
We lost 1-0 to Halifax :-( Still I wasn't expecting anything from it, so it's not too bad. Frustrating to hold out for 76 mins & then concede though.

LDV match against Chester on Tues. Justin Walker and Abdou El Kholti'll be returning to the Abbey. Boy are they gonna get some abuse. Next league tie's Crawley on the 29th, should come away with the points there, with Fola, Chick, Quinton & Gleeson back.
Sat 15/10/05 at 23:46
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Der der der der der, Justin Richards.
Der der der der der, Justin Richards.
Sat 15/10/05 at 20:33
Regular
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> Quinty: You going to make the trip down here on Boxing Day?

Aye. Providing my car starts.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.