GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RastaBilly"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/08/05 at 22:42
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Cambs fan, eh? Just thought I'd welcome you to the conference:

[URL]http://217.32.111.1/clusternationwideportal/index.jsp[/URL]

You're not starved of highlights even at this level. Although they do seem to be a bit behind this season, they haven't updated it with the new teams, I'm pretty sure they will have the highlights of all conf games because they've also got some live games scheduled.
Wed 17/08/05 at 17:30
Regular
Ashman wrote:
> However...you would have had Selley, and you would have had our left
> back (maybe because he's not even ours ahaha).

Selley was anonymous again - didn't even realise he was playing. As for the left back, you mean the ginger bloke? LOL. Got stick from the away end all night for his hoofing of the ball everytime - anyone could do that.

> And I thought it was a penalty.

So why no card at all? Surely at least a yellow?

> All you have over us, creative wise, is Boyd. The other players cancel each other out.

I'm sorry but that's bollards. If that's the case then why did Gore not have a save (real save) to make? Jalal had many to make (Boyd volley, Elding left foot drive etc etc etc) all created by enterprising football. From open play we are MUCH more creative, hence you generally score from set pieces or luck (Kiddy away 1st goal, penalty, corner), 4 of ours have come from superb build up play this season.

But er yeah i'm not like bitter or anything. Honest. Scum.
Wed 17/08/05 at 12:08
Regular
"You've upset me"
Ah. There he is :-)

Boyd's a quality player. Too good for Conference football in my opinion. Goodliffe too actually. Weren't Boston trying to sign him over the summer? Oh and is Mark Rogers still at Stevenage? He's a good player. Again, too good for Conference. Wycombe should never've let him go.
Wed 17/08/05 at 01:51
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Oh, and just get on MSN would yerr?
Wed 17/08/05 at 01:48
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Quinty wrote:
> Granted Elding went down over nothing, but he does that early in most
> games, don't know why but we're used to it.

That makes it excusable? The guy is a bloody clown.

> Why's that? On that showing i honestly wouldn't have any of your
> players in my team.

Oooooh, high and mighty. It's not as if you haven't spent enough of Farnborough's money on players yet, anyway.

However...you would have had Selley, and you would have had our left back (maybe because he's not even ours ahaha).

> On the night if we'd swapped Jalal with Gore we'd
> have won, similar to last year with Basso - Croudson, however Gore is
> a backup keeper, which probably showed.

Oh...so you would have.

And we were missing people too. Maybe if we had Aggrey in our team he wouldn't have stood there like a lemon while Boyd went past him. All credit - Boyd is and always has been class - but if Aggrey was there he'd have stopped him.

> That was never a penalty, saw the ball change direction clearly,
> typically the ref was swayed by the home crowd behind the goal a real
> home crowd penalty.

And I thought it was a penalty. There's no point arguing about it we're bound to differ in opinion. What I would say is that Gore hardly argued about it.

> Speaking of the KRE, whats with booing Elding when he passed the ball
> back to you in a sporting gesture? What else did you want? A free
> goal? Where's the intelligence?

I wasn't in there for the second half but:

A) We all hate Elding anyway
B) I think we were in a better position at the time, can't remember.

> In a perverse way i was glad you scored a proper goal at the end
> instead of a set piece or dodgy peno, in open play you really are the
> most repetitive team, the same move over and over again, you must
> admit and most of your fans have, that we played some amazing stuff
> tonight.

Ahahaha! I did like the way Selley utterly did Gore up twice over, then urinated all over him. Waits for him to commit then pee-rolls it down the middle. Lovely.

And if we're really that repetitive, surely your highly paid, highly rated players should be able to read that. But, no, apparantly not. They fell foul to it 3 times. All you have over us, creative wise, is Boyd. The other players cancel each other out. And as I've said time and again, Boyd is nothing but pure quality, there's no escaping that. There's also no escaping the fact that you'll have a hard job holding on to him if you don't go up this season, as we found with Raph, Boards and Oliver.

> So ner.

3 - 2!!!!!!!!!
Wed 17/08/05 at 01:25
Regular
Ashman wrote:
> Ahahahhaha tap in. I still love you.

He was given far too much space anyway.

> As for Richards, he wasn't nearly as bad as that utter twunt Elding.

Granted Elding went down over nothing, but he does that early in most games, don't know why but we're used to it. Nothing more than Blackman did, except he made himself look like a wally by getting lairy with the ref. Richards threw a punch at Henry, you won't have seen it in the moaners corner or the KRE but he certainly DID. Plus he chats too much, and struts like he owns Kingfield, plus you all love him for some reason despite him doing the EXACTLY the same move every time the ball is played to him (Hold it up do some flicky things with his feet then lay it off, yawn).

> My impression of you lot is still the same, the only two players of
> yours I have any respect for are Boyd and Goodliffe. Maybe your right
> back...we'll see.

Why's that? On that showing i honestly wouldn't have any of your players in my team. On the night if we'd swapped Jalal with Gore we'd have won, similar to last year with Basso - Croudson, however Gore is a backup keeper, which probably showed. If we'd have had Julian in goal we would have won easily, A) He would have smothered the 'Penalty' (Ahahah) ball quicker, B) Commanded the corner and C) Erm, tipped Ferguson's shot around the post (Maybe not then, okay 2-1)

That was never a penalty, saw the ball change direction clearly, typically the ref was swayed by the home crowd behind the goal a real home crowd penalty.

Speaking of the KRE, whats with booing Elding when he passed the ball back to you in a sporting gesture? What else did you want? A free goal? Where's the intelligence?
In a perverse way i was glad you scored a proper goal at the end instead of a set piece or dodgy peno, in open play you really are the most repetitive team, the same move over and over again, you must admit and most of your fans have, that we played some amazing stuff tonight.

So ner.
Wed 17/08/05 at 01:10
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Ahahahhaha tap in. I still love you.

As for Richards, he wasn't nearly as bad as that utter twunt Elding.

My impression of you lot is still the same, the only two players of yours I have any respect for are Boyd and Goodliffe. Maybe your right back...we'll see.
Wed 17/08/05 at 00:48
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Altrincham will come back and pwn j00.

But super Woke (L)
Wed 17/08/05 at 00:25
Regular
Woking = Hoof

Richards = Petulant

But seriously, what? Just what? Was that all about.

Too much to speak about, but you're welcome to a another season of hoof, looks like i'm in for a proper football season at last.

Boyd's 2nd goal > Fergusons tap in.
Tue 16/08/05 at 23:41
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Steve = Major Rivals = Scum
Me = Yey
Quinty = ahahhapwn
Tue 16/08/05 at 22:41
Regular
"You've upset me"
And that's a good win for you. 3-2 over Stevenage, eh? Didn't they hammer someone 4-0 last week? Where's Quinty when you need him :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.