GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RastaBilly"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/08/05 at 22:42
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Cambs fan, eh? Just thought I'd welcome you to the conference:

[URL]http://217.32.111.1/clusternationwideportal/index.jsp[/URL]

You're not starved of highlights even at this level. Although they do seem to be a bit behind this season, they haven't updated it with the new teams, I'm pretty sure they will have the highlights of all conf games because they've also got some live games scheduled.
Wed 14/09/05 at 18:11
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
2 days...
Sun 11/09/05 at 21:34
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Yeah, Gravesend had a drum too. It annoys me unless it is actually a big game. You're right about the Accy fans though, they're good. They came in fancy dress to our playoff deciding home match with them last season, and were generally a good laugh.
Sun 11/09/05 at 20:51
Regular
"You've upset me"
Hereford've had the largest away support so far. They filled the South of the Habbin and a few rows of the South stand. Accy had the least with about 10 people. They had the seemingly obligatory Conference drum though and were probably the best set of travelling fans we've had so far. Stayed about 15 mins after the game and were singing all the way through even though they were 3-0 down by half-time.
Sun 11/09/05 at 18:57
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
In fact, Multimap says Cambridge is half an hour closer, so I'd be a bit dissapointed if there weren't at least 50 of us up there on Saturday.
Sun 11/09/05 at 18:49
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Well we took about 80 or so to Kidderminster and to my knowledge Cambridge is about the same distance away from here as Kiddy is.

Edit: [URL]http://cardswebsphotos.fotopic.net/p18812598.html[/URL] + at least 20 - 30 of us sitting in the stand where that was taken was the Kidderminster turnout.
Sun 11/09/05 at 17:51
Regular
Ashman wrote:
> I'd have thought we'd bring about 50 or so people

Ahahahaha.
Sun 11/09/05 at 16:19
Regular
"You've upset me"
Ashman wrote:
> I'd have thought we'd bring about 50 or so people - we really don't
> have a great away following, and our attendances in general are way
> down on last year, which is dissapointing.

Strange, ours are up slightly on last year :-D They'll be dipping fairly quickly though what with our recent run. Most casual fans will stay away. It'll probably be closer to 1700 rather than the 2500 or so we've been averaging. You'll probably be in the South stand then, opposite me in the NRE :-)
Sun 11/09/05 at 12:29
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Yeah it will be pretty even I expect. We really need the points, though - we need as many as we can get before the end of October when we have a string of tough games.

I'd have thought we'd bring about 50 or so people - we really don't have a great away following, and our attendances in general are way down on last year, which is dissapointing.

I also did the match report for Saturday's match at Southport, I'll try and get the bloke the runs the programme to let me report on whatever game it is before our home match with you so I'm in the Cambs home programme - long way off mind. :-)

Edit: Oh, and we've only got 3 from 12, so yeah.
Sat 10/09/05 at 19:41
Regular
"You've upset me"
Ashman wrote:
> 1 week, Rasta, 1 week.

Indeedy. You manage to get us during a very very poor run of form. 1 point from the last 12. Grrr. Still, we always play better at home and we're due a goal - not scored in 4 now :-/ But it's gonna be a fairly even match I'd've thought.

> Do you segregate, by the way?

Yeah. You'll either be in the South Stand (which is the main stand for away supporters) or in the South half of the Habbin depending on the numbers travelling.
Sat 10/09/05 at 18:35
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
1 week, Rasta, 1 week.

Do you segregate, by the way?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.