GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RastaBilly"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/08/05 at 22:42
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Cambs fan, eh? Just thought I'd welcome you to the conference:

[URL]http://217.32.111.1/clusternationwideportal/index.jsp[/URL]

You're not starved of highlights even at this level. Although they do seem to be a bit behind this season, they haven't updated it with the new teams, I'm pretty sure they will have the highlights of all conf games because they've also got some live games scheduled.
Tue 16/08/05 at 22:40
Regular
"You've upset me"
Pfft.

FOLA FOLA FOLA.

Didn't score but Shhh. He's already a fan favourite. Every single time there's a corner or a freekick up goes the chant and he always smiles and salutes :-)
Tue 16/08/05 at 22:34
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
They're no mugs, good side always a little off playoff pace.

But...

OH STEVIE STEVIE! STEVIE STEVIE STEVIE FERGUSON!
Tue 16/08/05 at 22:29
Regular
"You've upset me"
Just got back from the Hereford match. Our first win in the Conference :-D We really rose to the occasion in front of the Sky caneras. Stephen Smith scored his first senior goal, cracker it was too.

We've got Accrington this Saturday, they any good, Ash?
Sat 13/08/05 at 21:49
Regular
"You've upset me"
The game was live on Sky and so Sky Sports News showed it in the Evening Update.
Sat 13/08/05 at 21:01
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
How'd you see it?
Sat 13/08/05 at 19:41
Regular
"You've upset me"
I'm always right :-)

I've seen FG's goal. It was crap but unstoppable. Cross came in from the right and some guy lobbed Bechet with a backwards header from the edge of the area. Gay.

Still, we're gonna cane Hereford...

*cough*
Sat 13/08/05 at 19:33
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I weep.

We deserved at least a point, and you were right - aside new signings they were pretty poor. It was their substitutes that turned the game.
Sat 13/08/05 at 16:59
Regular
"You've upset me"
1-0 to Forest Green. And they only had 10 men for the last 30 minutes. Balls.

Bad luck for you Asher. As I learnt time and again last season, losing to late goals is a heartbreaker.
Tue 09/08/05 at 22:13
Regular
"You've upset me"
Conf pwns all leagues everywhere. As did League 2 last season :-)
Tue 09/08/05 at 22:06
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Conf > Champ

Obv.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.