GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best signings of the summer.."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/08/05 at 22:11
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Phil to Everton - I think this is a pretty good signing. £3m is quite a lot, but he is only 28 and has a lot of experience and can only enhance their midfield.

I also like the fact that Solskjaer is coming back and that Owen may come back to Liverpool...maybe...trust me, he will...maybe.
Thu 04/08/05 at 23:48
Regular
Are you pleased with young Scotty Carson's progress? He's ahead of Dudek and Kirkland now, and Reina has already lost all his hair, so he's bound to die in the next few weeks.

Go, Carson, Go.
Thu 04/08/05 at 23:46
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Stryke wrote:
> I see you guys finally managed to get rid of Seth Johnson. Well done.
> But that means you'll need a midfielder. I hear Alan Smith plays
> there these days.

Aha, why would we need a squad player like that when we've got Bakke, Stevey Stone, Eddie Lewis, Derry, Gregan as well as last seasons rejects to boss the Championship with next season? Think, man. Think.
Thu 04/08/05 at 23:41
Regular
I see you guys finally managed to get rid of Seth Johnson. Well done. But that means you'll need a midfielder. I hear Alan Smith plays there these days.
Thu 04/08/05 at 23:40
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Dringo wrote:
> Robbie Blake to Leeds for £800,000

Nah, Stevey Stone on a free could beat him. But possibly.
Thu 04/08/05 at 23:38
Regular
Crouch to Liverpool. Aha.

Davids to Spurs could prove to be a revelation, so I'm going to go with that. But only because they seemed to have slipped on their policy of signing average unproven players.
Thu 04/08/05 at 22:55
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
If Emre's first performance is anything to go by, then he could prove to be a top, top signing for Newcastle.
Thu 04/08/05 at 22:17
Regular
Robbie Blake to Leeds for £800,000
Thu 04/08/05 at 22:15
Regular
Owen to [insert club here] for the bargain price of £11M.
Thu 04/08/05 at 22:14
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Gerrard signing a new contract for Liverpool was the best one (or worst depending on your take of it :-D)
Thu 04/08/05 at 22:12
Regular
Parker to Newcastle.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.