GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best signings of the summer.."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/08/05 at 22:11
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Phil to Everton - I think this is a pretty good signing. £3m is quite a lot, but he is only 28 and has a lot of experience and can only enhance their midfield.

I also like the fact that Solskjaer is coming back and that Owen may come back to Liverpool...maybe...trust me, he will...maybe.
Fri 05/08/05 at 00:13
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Favourite Scott Carson quote: 'I'm moving ot Liverpool for first team football'

Surely he realised that 'pool wouldn't be able to keep miner for that long without a replacement?
Fri 05/08/05 at 00:10
Regular
I choose to only see the good parts of Scott Carson. And his moon-face.
Fri 05/08/05 at 00:05
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
His slip up against Germany in the under-21 match was brilliant.
Fri 05/08/05 at 00:04
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Still doing those comedy late dives, then?
Fri 05/08/05 at 00:03
Regular
Ah, but he didn't, did he? It was all part of his ridiculous moon-shaped-face plan. In the end, he's got himself a Champions League medal for letting in a soft goal.

That's the kind of maths Scotty likes. Good Scotty.
Fri 05/08/05 at 00:01
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Yeah, I'm sure Juve were thinking that when he nearly put them through...
Thu 04/08/05 at 23:59
Regular
Well, the Gay-Love-For-Owen-And-Baros world is, to be frank, a very very small world. I'm forced to make ends meet however I can.

Anyway, Scott Carson roxor, pwns and very possibly is leet. He may even pwn other leets.
Thu 04/08/05 at 23:56
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Stryke wrote:
> I agree with you. 100%. Really.
>
> I tried to play football charades once, and my friends beat me to a
> pulp and left me for dead. True story. We laugh about it now.

Mateless? Surely that'd just be... hand movements and dancing? And are you saying you're gay/mateless? I know your obsessions with Mikey/Baros were... obsessive, but... c'mon.
Thu 04/08/05 at 23:53
Regular
mattributé wrote:
>
>
> Yeah, I think you've got to be gay/'mateless' for it to be a decent
> game.

--

I agree with you. 100%. Really.

I tried to play football charades once, and my friends beat me to a pulp and left me for dead. True story. We laugh about it now.
Thu 04/08/05 at 23:51
Regular
"tokyo police club"
He's a running joke between me and my mates. We played football sherades t'other night (yes, we're gay) and I just fell to the floor. Quickest of the night, I think it was.

Yeah, I think you've got to be hyper/'drunk' for it to be a decent game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.