GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best signings of the summer.."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/08/05 at 22:11
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Phil to Everton - I think this is a pretty good signing. £3m is quite a lot, but he is only 28 and has a lot of experience and can only enhance their midfield.

I also like the fact that Solskjaer is coming back and that Owen may come back to Liverpool...maybe...trust me, he will...maybe.
Wed 10/08/05 at 22:09
Regular
"Ruddie1"
Best signings of the summer has to be a certain Mr Stewart and Mr Bridges!! Both free from Sunderland and both going to well for Bristol City this season! I hope.
Tue 09/08/05 at 12:17
Regular
"You've upset me"
I thought that was a part-exchange offer? £5m + Giggs for Diao :-)
Tue 09/08/05 at 10:48
Regular
Same time they had a £20 million bid turned down for Traore.
Tue 09/08/05 at 09:01
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
United wanted to pay you £12 mil for Simon Davies?
Where did you dream that up from?
Mon 08/08/05 at 16:27
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Wyn wrote:
> if he stays injury free

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

He spends his whole life injured, mate.

He was a quality player, Utd wanted to pay us 12mil for him like 5 years ago, but then injury struck.
Mon 08/08/05 at 12:20
Regular
It is indeed Burnley's Ian Moore (or now Leeds'). He's 29 though and 50 goals in 200 appearances is hardly ground breaking.

A goal every 4 games, has been that way all his career.
Mon 08/08/05 at 11:28
Regular
"You've upset me"
Dringo wrote:
Oh and Ian Moore... but I
> don't know much about that striker

If it's Burnley's Ian Moore then that's a very good purchase. He was very much in demand towards the end of last season. He'll hit the net pretty frequently if he plays.
Mon 08/08/05 at 11:08
Regular
Clazon wrote:
> mattributé wrote:
> Add Hulse, Healy and Blake to the mix,
>
> Has Hulse matured from the promising striker he once was?

Well he scored like 6 goals in his first 6 games for Leeds or somet.

Is Healy still good?

Not wonderful last season, but he grabbed a brace at Millwall yesterday.

> Apparently Blakes a good signing. I remember Frazer and Kilgallon
> looked good for the defence.

Genius signing.

Gregan's now in defence with Kelly, Butler and Daniel Harding (with Kilgallon and Richardson reserved (younglings you know)). Oh and some new guy Rui Manuel Marques.

Midfield is made up of Bakke (yay), Steve Stone, Eddie Lewis, Shaun Derry, DAnny Pugh, Gylif Einarsson, Matthew Spring, And (will we see him again?) Simon Walton.

And of course we still have Michael Ricketts as well, who actually did well during pre-season. Bless him. Oh and Ian Moore... but I don't know much about that striker.
Mon 08/08/05 at 09:42
Regular
"Less chat...More ha"
Wyn wrote:
> As long we get knocked out of Europe quickly we should
> have a good season.

How does tomorrow sound?
Fri 05/08/05 at 20:13
Regular
""
I actually think that Simon Davies is the best signing for Everton this summer. He's a very under-rated player, if he stays injury free I reckon we have a good chance of making mid-table. As for Phil Neville, he makes a lot of mistakes... should fit right in at Goodison Park. As long we get knocked out of Europe quickly we should have a good season, we could end up like Ipswich though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.