GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best signings of the summer.."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/08/05 at 22:11
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Phil to Everton - I think this is a pretty good signing. £3m is quite a lot, but he is only 28 and has a lot of experience and can only enhance their midfield.

I also like the fact that Solskjaer is coming back and that Owen may come back to Liverpool...maybe...trust me, he will...maybe.
Fri 05/08/05 at 16:46
Regular
"The Red Shift"
munn wrote:
> Best signing of the summer has to be Vieri to Milan for free.
> Obv.

He won't play now they got Gilardino, except in Italian cup games and stuff.
Fri 05/08/05 at 15:09
Regular
"You've upset me"
Clazon wrote:
> Apparently Blakes a good signing.

He will be. Shame he didn't cut it at Birmingham, in the absence of Forssell he was just the kind of striker they needed.

I remember Frazer and Kilgallon
> looked good for the defence.

Kilgallon's certainly a great prospect. I'd be surprised if a few Premiership clubs didn't come knocking for him before the season's out.
Fri 05/08/05 at 14:43
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Surely Davids to Spurs for next to nothing.
Fri 05/08/05 at 13:57
Regular
Best signing of the summer has to be Vieri to Milan for free.
Obv.

Unless you're all just talking about the Premiership (which you appear to be), then you all suck.
Fri 05/08/05 at 12:53
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Darn, i'm bored as i'm not going out until 3 so felt like a bit of Arsenal diving baiting :-D

Anyway Rooney's an innocent little angel, not only was he viciously hacked down by that thug Campbell but those huge ears throw off his equilibrium so topples over occasionally :-D
Fri 05/08/05 at 12:51
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Kawada wrote:
> That's be Ashley *Keano looked at me from 5 yards away time to fly
> into the 3rd row* Cole wouldn't it. I'm sure he'll be able to take
> over Vieria's duties quite well

Aha. Let's not go into that argument. Especially with Mr. Rooney performing such attrocities in return...
Fri 05/08/05 at 12:50
Regular
"The Red Shift"
mattributé wrote:
> Add Hulse, Healy and Blake to the mix,

Has Hulse matured from the promising striker he once was?
Is Healy still good?

Not seen much of them lately...

Apparently Blakes a good signing. I remember Frazer and Kilgallon looked good for the defence.
Fri 05/08/05 at 12:48
Regular
"The Red Shift"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Clazon wrote:
> Is that Belezoglu?
>
> If it is, I'm appalled as I was about Man U signing Park. They're
> equally horrific divers...
>
> It is indeed.

Oh dear. I feel the Premiership will slump further in the diving department.

> In that game, though, he didn't dive at all, and was generally
> amazing. So I hope it continues like that.

I could clearly see he had talent at dribbling and stuff, but he never used it because he just dived EVERY TIME he touched the ball.

He used to be a despicable diver. Like you say, he's hardly played lately though. So maybe he's changed.

*prays*
Fri 05/08/05 at 12:44
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Clazon wrote:
> Is that Belezoglu?
>
> If it is, I'm appalled as I was about Man U signing Park. They're
> equally horrific divers...

It is indeed.

Maybe he is a diver, I don't know, seeing as I don't recall seeing him many times prior to the game against Deportivo (he rarely played for Inter, and I'm not a big follower of Turkey games).

In that game, though, he didn't dive at all, and was generally amazing. So I hope it continues like that.
Fri 05/08/05 at 12:42
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
That'd be Ashley *Keano looked at me from 5 yards away time to fly into the 3rd row* Cole wouldn't it. I'm sure he'll be able to take over Vieria's duties quite well

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.