GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ocarina of Time Rocks!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/08/05 at 18:05
"Hey whats up?"
Out of the Zelda games all ready out Ocarina is the best so far in my opinion. This was one of the first Zelda game I played on. From then on Legend Of Zelda became my favourite gaming series.
Thu 04/08/05 at 19:39
Regular
"0228"
Chipseh wrote:
> (didn't you get to use a big sword or something?)

The sword shot out lightning bolts making it the easiest boss fight ever.
Thu 04/08/05 at 19:37
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Cooky wrote:
> JFH wrote:
> Fierce Diety mask?
>
> Yeah, I've only got like 6 or 8 extra masks I think.
> So don't have that one!

Haha. :) I haven't played MM in over two years, so bear with my on this one, but I *think* you get the Fierce Diety mask after getting all the other masks, and there's a little kid sitting by a tree in the moon (go figure :D). I think he gives it to you when it's the only mask you haven't obtained. Also, I'm not too sure on this, but if I remember correctly, it seemed to add to your battle skills (didn't you get to use a big sword or something?)

Meh, it's been too long. I need to play that again. I think I got up to the fourth dungeon the third time I played through and got bored. :)
Thu 04/08/05 at 19:33
Regular
"0228"
Bah, what's the point in playing it if you don't wander off in search of sub-quests for finding the other masks. That adds hours to the time it takes to finish the game and adds half the pleasure too.
Thu 04/08/05 at 19:18
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
JFH wrote:
> Fierce Diety mask?

Yeah, I've only got like 6 or 8 extra masks I think.
So don't have that one!

:)
Thu 04/08/05 at 19:13
Regular
"0228"
Cooky wrote:
> Was a superb game!

True.

> Got Majoras Mask out again at the weekend as I never got round to
> finishing it.

Shocking!

> Finished off the last dungeon and got to the final
> boss. But couldn't defeat the last boss.

Fierce Diety mask?

> Mainly cos the game is annoying.

Do not blaspheme.

> I meat the boss in the last dungeon

Ho, ho. Meat.
Thu 04/08/05 at 18:44
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Was a superb game!

Got Majoras Mask out again at the weekend as I never got round to finishing it. Finished off the last dungeon and got to the final boss. But couldn't defeat the last boss. Kept running out of health. :( Think I haven't picked up enough hearts along the way. Mainly cos the game is annoying. I BEAT the boss in the last dungeon and then ran towards the light... and forgot to pick up the sodding HEART! I do that everytime. Couldn't be arsed to go back and try and kill the boss again to get it because it took ages (the desert boss for those who know).
Also a bit of an annoying game, because you want to play and do bits you haven't done, but because it repeats three days over and over, it's near impossible to remember what you've already done!!

Or it could be the fact I haven't played it in about a year... lol

:)
Thu 04/08/05 at 18:05
"Hey whats up?"
Out of the Zelda games all ready out Ocarina is the best so far in my opinion. This was one of the first Zelda game I played on. From then on Legend Of Zelda became my favourite gaming series.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.