GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ocarina of Time Rocks!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/08/05 at 18:05
"Hey whats up?"
Out of the Zelda games all ready out Ocarina is the best so far in my opinion. This was one of the first Zelda game I played on. From then on Legend Of Zelda became my favourite gaming series.
Thu 04/08/05 at 23:12
Regular
"0228"
And it was far easier than other Zelda games.
Thu 04/08/05 at 22:52
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I found that it had more than it's fair share of magic, but lacked the content. It was clearly missing one dungeon, and the "collect these maps then earn money so you can get the treasure" was just a cheap tactic to draw the end of the game out, when there should have been more dungeons.
Thu 04/08/05 at 22:48
Regular
JFH wrote:
> Only once, I can guarantee it.

Correct.

Ocarina of Time is still a personal favourite of mine, I've only fully completed it once with all of those stupid spiders but that's mainly because I don't want to ruin the opinion I have of the game. Majora's Mask wasn't so enjoyable in my opinion, mainly to do with the time limit of the three days, however in a way it really added to the experience at the same time so I have mixed views. Wind Waker is a completely different story however, it felt like the dev team got bored whilst creating the game and just decided to put everything they had created thus far onto little islands miles apart to ensure the game took a reasonable amount of time to complete, due to this I more or less completed it due to principle although it was definately missing the magic of the other games in the series, hopefully the new game on the horizon will restore my faith.
Thu 04/08/05 at 22:31
Regular
"I got a great Idea"
all i can remember of MM is them crazy giants that have long mad legs and moustaches that could be mistaken for underwear
Thu 04/08/05 at 21:17
Regular
"0228"
Only once, I can guarantee it.
Thu 04/08/05 at 21:15
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Bah, it's been too long, but I was sure that you had to do it every time.

Oh well.
Thu 04/08/05 at 21:13
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I swear you didn't have to do it every time! I'm sure that you didn't! I don't remember that.

I remember you could just use Epona's song and she came running. Maybe not, though...
Thu 04/08/05 at 21:03
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
gerrid wrote:

> It was also very sad at the end when you reuinte them, only to rewind
> time and see them apart again :'{

:)

Having to get that damned Power Keg to get Epona out sucked. Every single time, aaargh.
Thu 04/08/05 at 20:59
Regular
"bit of a brain"
That certainly was the most long winded one, but also the most fun. That final bit was pretty hard though, especially seeing as the block puzzles weren't immediately obvious and one wrong move sees you relegated back to the beginning.

It was also very sad at the end when you reuinte them, only to rewind time and see them apart again :'{
Thu 04/08/05 at 20:56
Regular
"0228"
Twain wrote:
> but I also heard (back in the day) that OOT was good.

It still is good. No, more than good, far more than good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.