GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ocarina of Time Rocks!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/08/05 at 18:05
"Hey whats up?"
Out of the Zelda games all ready out Ocarina is the best so far in my opinion. This was one of the first Zelda game I played on. From then on Legend Of Zelda became my favourite gaming series.
Fri 05/08/05 at 17:37
Regular
"0228"
Classic:

1. Belonging to the highest rank or class.
2. Serving as the established model or standard: a classic example of colonial architecture.
3. Having lasting significance or worth; enduring.

Therefore, the games are classics.
Fri 05/08/05 at 17:36
Regular
JFH wrote:
> Not legendary really. Classics is a better term.

Fft. Do you want to be the man responsible for naming TP 'The Classic of Zelda'?

I didn't think so 8^|....@
Fri 05/08/05 at 17:35
Regular
16*
Fri 05/08/05 at 17:33
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
JFH wrote:
> Not legendary really. Classics is a better term.

No, I'd say legendary. Come on... OOT is the game everyone bought an N64 for. ALTTP is the game that everyone, regardless of whether or not they even owned a SNES, chooses as their favourite of the 32bit era. They both raised the bar, both graphically, and more importantly in terms of gameplay.
Fri 05/08/05 at 17:27
Regular
"0228"
Not legendary really. Classics is a better term.
Fri 05/08/05 at 17:26
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
NbaBalla wrote:
> All the legend of Zelda games are great and the games themselves will
> become legends.

I'm pretty sure that, at least, both OOT and ALTTP are already considered legendary games.
Fri 05/08/05 at 17:08
Regular
"Swish"
All the legend of Zelda games are great and the games themselves will become legends. Ocarina of Time is by far the best of all. Everything about it is nice. Majoras Mask is cool too. It's a unique style of play because you have to plan ahead to get finish with a certain phase before time runs out. Wind Waker is good also. They tried somethin a little new with the graphics but it was still realistic and I liked the style of fighting. I can't wait for Twilight Princess.
Fri 05/08/05 at 16:04
Regular
Psyİho Fox 19 wrote:
> I even managed to beat the final boss once without using
> Fierce Diety's mask, but man its tough.

Was it?

I can't remember it all that well, but I thought it was one of the ones where once you figure out how to kill it, it's not that tough to actually do...

Oh wait, I'm thinking of the battle on top of the tower, not the one on the moon.

That one was tougher, but still more about working out its vulnerabilities...

Now rolling around in the goron mask on the moon was a pain in the ass :^)
Fri 05/08/05 at 15:13
Regular
"thursdayton!"
JFH wrote:
> Hopefully the space will be filled with a few towns rather than grass
> and rocks and then a bit more grass.

Lots of dungeons, lots of towns. All Windfall-like.

Personally I loved Wind Waker's vast ocean, but I know I'm rather alone in that. But the feeling of being able to just set sail and jump around in the boat, playing with the camera.. it was a sense of freedom you don't get in many games these days.
Fri 05/08/05 at 15:11
"The Will of D."
Hopefully something as large as a city, but then again I don't expect this game to be as large as Morrowind.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.