GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rafa rules out Owen"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 01/08/05 at 16:13
Regular
"I'm an insanely stupid and red-faced person" commented Rafael Benitez, at a press conference today, before anyone had even asked him anything.

Once Rafa had been persuaded to raise his head out of Peter Crouch's groin, he proceeded to rule himself out of the Michael Owen race.

"For a start, he's faster than me!" said Rafa. Unfortunately, no-one laughed at his joke. Instead, the assembled media simply laughed at Rafa, for he had a £7 million honeysuckle-support sitting next to him.

"No, you see, I really do not need this Owen character. Last season, you see, I had 3 strikers, and that wasn't enough for me. Now, I am selling that guy Baros, so I will have 3 strikers. That is enough for me, cunningly meaning I can complain like a donkey with a thorn in it's schlong when Peter Crouch doesn't, as I expect, score 2 goals a game."

At this point, the media stopped asking any questions, because it was clear the extremely red-cheeked person wanted to be alone with his lamppost of a friend.

--

I want Mikey back. So does every Liverpool fan.
Mon 08/08/05 at 14:54
Regular
"You've upset me"
Man Utd are now denying any official interest in Owen. Strange transfer saga this...
Mon 08/08/05 at 14:53
Regular
"You've upset me"
Liverpool news: Traore out for 4 weeks. Back of the net :-)

[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/4131776.stm[/URL]
Mon 08/08/05 at 12:38
Regular
"Less chat...More ha"
I cant See why Arsenal don't go for both..Jenas and Owen. Arsene is well documented as being an Owen fan and we could do with another striker that could guarentee goals, especially if Henry misses a few games. The 'fox in the box' that he insanly though Franny Jeffers was, and for 10 ish million not that expensive!

Also I still think we need to replace Vieira and Jenas does fit the bill, he maybe slightly overpriced at 15 million but at around 10...seems like a good deal..

So for possibly 20-25 million, 2 young, proven, English players that Wenger rates are on the market, yet we go for neither.
Mon 08/08/05 at 12:29
Regular
£15M for Jenas is just stupid.
Mon 08/08/05 at 11:53
Regular
"You've upset me"
I can see Man Utd going for Jenas now that Kleberson's gone.

Arsenal have also admitted their interest [URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/newcastle_united/4130700.stm[/URL]
Mon 08/08/05 at 11:33
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Hey Glazer get your pot of gold out you were promising when you came and give Fergie the cash to sign Owen.
Mon 08/08/05 at 11:30
Regular
"You've upset me"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/newcastle_united/4128958.stm[/URL]

Newcastle officially go in for Owen.

EDIT: & Man Utd.
Sun 07/08/05 at 12:48
Sandor Kocsis - 68 games, 75 goals
While most people know about Puskas, for some reason Kocsis is fairly unheard of.

Don't know why.
Sun 07/08/05 at 00:55
Regular
"You've upset me"
Heheheh.
Sat 06/08/05 at 22:43
Regular
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> I bet Baros likes Michelle Branch too.

--

Obviously. Whenever he hears Goodbye To You it reminds him of Berger leaving Anfield, and he gets all choked up. Bless.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.