GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rafa rules out Owen"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 01/08/05 at 16:13
Regular
"I'm an insanely stupid and red-faced person" commented Rafael Benitez, at a press conference today, before anyone had even asked him anything.

Once Rafa had been persuaded to raise his head out of Peter Crouch's groin, he proceeded to rule himself out of the Michael Owen race.

"For a start, he's faster than me!" said Rafa. Unfortunately, no-one laughed at his joke. Instead, the assembled media simply laughed at Rafa, for he had a £7 million honeysuckle-support sitting next to him.

"No, you see, I really do not need this Owen character. Last season, you see, I had 3 strikers, and that wasn't enough for me. Now, I am selling that guy Baros, so I will have 3 strikers. That is enough for me, cunningly meaning I can complain like a donkey with a thorn in it's schlong when Peter Crouch doesn't, as I expect, score 2 goals a game."

At this point, the media stopped asking any questions, because it was clear the extremely red-cheeked person wanted to be alone with his lamppost of a friend.

--

I want Mikey back. So does every Liverpool fan.
Tue 09/08/05 at 12:03
Regular
"You've upset me"
Stryke wrote:
> Crouch has already got Salif Diao's old squad number. Now there's an
> omen for you.

I thought Diao was still hanging around?
Tue 09/08/05 at 11:43
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Mav wrote:
> Interesting snippet of info - apparently the No. 10 shirt is currently
> in limbo.
>
> Fans wanting to purchase a shirt from official club shops with
> "GARCIA - 10" emblazoned across the back have been advised
> not to by store workers.

Now thats interesting. Fingers crossed then!
Mon 08/08/05 at 23:06
Regular
Crouch has already got Salif Diao's old squad number. Now there's an omen for you.
Mon 08/08/05 at 23:04
Regular
I think that is clutching at straws...

He'll probably give the 10 shirt to Crouch.
Mon 08/08/05 at 21:19
Regular
"You've upset me"
Intriguing...
Mon 08/08/05 at 20:40
Regular
Interesting...Maybe the shop assistant just thinks Garcia is awful and wouldn't buy the shirt himself, heh.

Or Garcia could be sold. Don't see that happening though, he had a great first season and the Kop loves him.

Let Mikey have the 11 shirt. He wore it at Real, and now Smicer's gone it can become a proper shirt again.
Mon 08/08/05 at 20:36
Regular
I heard it on the official Liverpool message boards.

Thought it was a downright lie at first until someone who shared my opinion went to find out himself and found it to be completely true.
Mon 08/08/05 at 19:32
Regular
Where'd you hear this?

I always thought Mikey wouldn't come back if he couldn't have no 10, and apparently Luis Garcia didn't want 10 because he didn't want to have to live up to Mikey. Bit like Ronaldo having a sulk about wearing 7, until it became abundantly clear he was far better than Beckham ever was.
Mon 08/08/05 at 19:20
Regular
I dunno, obviously the last part was tongue-in-cheek speculation, but apparently that's what's happening.
Mon 08/08/05 at 19:16
Regular
You're making that up, surely. C'mon, that never happens.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.