GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do I buy a PS2 just for San Andreas?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Sat 23/10/04 at 19:30
Regular
And maybe GT4, and any other games that are exclusively PS2?

Currently I think it's a ridiculous idea, but I really do want to play San Andreas and I don't want to have to wait a year or whatever to play it on my XBOX. My PC is ancient, and I do plan to update it to the max, but don't have that kind of money at the moment.

Your taunts of 'Grand Theft Auto games are crap' will fall on deaf ears - I'm a major fan of the series.

Your thoughts, or if you have any information at all about an xbox release that would be great.

Oh, and when is Halo 2 out?
Sat 23/10/04 at 19:30
Regular
And maybe GT4, and any other games that are exclusively PS2?

Currently I think it's a ridiculous idea, but I really do want to play San Andreas and I don't want to have to wait a year or whatever to play it on my XBOX. My PC is ancient, and I do plan to update it to the max, but don't have that kind of money at the moment.

Your taunts of 'Grand Theft Auto games are crap' will fall on deaf ears - I'm a major fan of the series.

Your thoughts, or if you have any information at all about an xbox release that would be great.

Oh, and when is Halo 2 out?
Sat 23/10/04 at 19:34
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Im thinking the same...
Sat 23/10/04 at 19:51
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
halo 2 is out in about 20 days so im sure you wont need to by any other games just yet....and im a fan of gta aswell but i can just see this one being the downfall of the series.
Sat 23/10/04 at 20:09
Regular
"\\"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> Oh, and when is Halo 2 out?

:-D
Sat 23/10/04 at 20:10
Regular
"Remember me?"
Is San Andreas going to be set in the 80's, like Vice City? That sucked.
Sat 23/10/04 at 20:26
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Albino-Man wrote:
> Is San Andreas going to be set in the 80's, like Vice City? That
> sucked.

Dont you read the news? Its set in the early 90's goto [URL]http://www.rockstargames.com/sanandreas[/URL]
Sat 23/10/04 at 20:28
Regular
It's said to have a superb soundtrack too, with more licenses than any other games in history. And then there's the killing ...
Sat 23/10/04 at 20:30
Regular
"The Red Shift"
If you do, get one of those cool mini PS2s. I would sell my big one to rasise the money for a small one. But the cash to make up the difference would be wasted.
Sat 23/10/04 at 20:31
Regular
"Remember me?"
gr13ve wrote:
> Dont you read the news? Its set in the early 90's goto
> [URL]http://www.rockstargames.com/sanandreas[/URL]

No. I don't own a PS2 and I'm not particularly interested in the game (if there's one game I would buy a PS2 to play, it would be Transformers, because Transformers are badass), so I haven't been reading up on it. I was just wondering if the game was set in the 80's, and stating that Vice City's 80's setting annoyed the crap outta me.
Sat 23/10/04 at 20:32
Regular
I loved the 80s setting in Vice City, and most of the music was class.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.