GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"LONDON EXPLODED!!!1"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/07/05 at 10:18
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
EDIT: Just pointing out that this post was made long before it was confirmed as intentional explosions.

Well, it has according to Sky News, the news vulture network. Huge red banners and claxons fill your eyes and ears whenever you skip past that channel. From a more reliable source (BBC News), I see there have been power surges and small explosions, which naturally have affected services.

This quote made me chortle:

"As I walked through the bus station I could see people lying on the ground, black, as if they'd been covered in smoke."

Obviously an out-of-towner.

Enjoy your day off work millions of Londoners!
Page:
Thu 07/07/05 at 11:48
Regular
"You've upset me"
Mouldy Cheese wrote:
> RastaBillySkank wrote:
>
> Doubt Blair'll have any opposition for ID cards now, eh?
>
> Good point.

I'd like to think that Blair et al. would be above using this as a propaganda device to help push through a fiercely opposed and controversial bill, but I'm really, really not sure they are.
Thu 07/07/05 at 11:47
Regular
nova prospekt wrote:
> But all the coverage of london people show londoners of all
> ethnicities standing side by side, which i think is great.

I'm just gonna pretend you never typed this and move along.
Thu 07/07/05 at 11:44
Regular
But all the coverage of london people show londoners of all ethnicities standing side by side, which i think is great.
Thu 07/07/05 at 11:43
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Lets get some bats and go beat up some Mussies!

I hate news coverage though, it's just crap and speculation filling in the gaps between "eye witness reports" from stupid people that couldn't tell you black is black and recycled footage which they play in loops. Only so often do you get a tidbit of useful information that isn't jaded by hype.
Thu 07/07/05 at 11:41
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
RastaBillySkank wrote:

> Doubt Blair'll have any opposition for ID cards now, eh?

Good point.
Thu 07/07/05 at 11:40
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
nova prospekt wrote:
> Al queda been blamed.

Of course, with very little evidence. Just as they were blamed (or at least Bin Laden was blamed) for the Oaklahoma bombing at first, with very little evidence.

Stupid scaremongering media.
Thu 07/07/05 at 11:38
Regular
"^_^"
Probably more about shutting down London than killing poeple anyway, otherwise it would be bigger..
Thu 07/07/05 at 11:38
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> I've turned off the news, the amount of BS speculation those idiots
> are filling the airwaves with is incredible. All this "it must
> be Osama" and "20 dead 1000 injured" serves nothing
> other than getting people in more of a panic.
>
> Wait for an official announcement from someone who actually knows
> what he's talking about.

Well turn back on for a statement by tony at 12 and then one by the commons at 12.15.
Thu 07/07/05 at 11:36
Regular
I've turned off the news, the amount of BS speculation those idiots are filling the airwaves with is incredible. All this "it must be Osama" and "20 dead 1000 injured" serves nothing other than getting people in more of a panic.

Wait for an official announcement from someone who actually knows what he's talking about.
Thu 07/07/05 at 11:36
Regular
"You've upset me"
Christ.... It really was a case of when not if but it's still shaken me somewhat. Despite the fact that my brain was telling me this was going to happen sometime, I still can't quite believe it actually has. It's like accepting your own death, although you know it's going to happen, that it's unavoidable, you still can't quite bring yourself to comprehend and believe it. I sincerely hope that everyone is OK and that everyone who has loved ones in London manages to contact them sometime soon.

Doubt Blair'll have any opposition for ID cards now, eh?
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.