GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"LONDON EXPLODED!!!1"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/07/05 at 10:18
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
EDIT: Just pointing out that this post was made long before it was confirmed as intentional explosions.

Well, it has according to Sky News, the news vulture network. Huge red banners and claxons fill your eyes and ears whenever you skip past that channel. From a more reliable source (BBC News), I see there have been power surges and small explosions, which naturally have affected services.

This quote made me chortle:

"As I walked through the bus station I could see people lying on the ground, black, as if they'd been covered in smoke."

Obviously an out-of-towner.

Enjoy your day off work millions of Londoners!
Page:
Thu 07/07/05 at 11:21
Regular
"Captain to you."
RoJ wrote:
> Where did you hear that?

A government official said it ITV reported it.
Thu 07/07/05 at 11:19
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Chippxero wrote:

> Reason i can't think of one, we haven’t invaded anywhere for over a
> year now.

This sounds a bit melodramatic and emo, but: you don't forget a dead child, a dead wife / brother / sister after a year. It's not like people forget things like in invasions after a year.
Thu 07/07/05 at 11:16
Regular
Cheers Goaty.
Thu 07/07/05 at 11:15
Regular
Cheers Meka. I'm sure he's fine, London is a big place after all :-)
Thu 07/07/05 at 11:14
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Stay calm mate, you'll do no favours by worrying.
I know it's easy to say but I had the same thing on 9/11 not being able to reach my family there.
Go have a fag and watch something other than the news for 30mins
Thu 07/07/05 at 11:12
Regular
"Not a Jew"
BBC just said they had no confirmation of any deaths, and suddenly you pull out 20?
Thu 07/07/05 at 11:12
Regular
"not dead"
I've got my fingers crossed for you YH.
Thu 07/07/05 at 11:11
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Chippxero wrote:
> 20 confirmed dead at the moment 90 injured

Where did you hear that?
Thu 07/07/05 at 11:10
Regular
Cheers dude.

I can't even use my mobile to get through to the answer phone. There's a message on there, but I can't get it....
Thu 07/07/05 at 11:07
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Oh, apparently you'll have huge problems ringing anybody in London on a mobile, it's procedure to shut down networks so devices can't be remotely activated by phone?
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.