GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"LONDON EXPLODED!!!1"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/07/05 at 10:18
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
EDIT: Just pointing out that this post was made long before it was confirmed as intentional explosions.

Well, it has according to Sky News, the news vulture network. Huge red banners and claxons fill your eyes and ears whenever you skip past that channel. From a more reliable source (BBC News), I see there have been power surges and small explosions, which naturally have affected services.

This quote made me chortle:

"As I walked through the bus station I could see people lying on the ground, black, as if they'd been covered in smoke."

Obviously an out-of-towner.

Enjoy your day off work millions of Londoners!
Page:
Sun 17/07/05 at 21:23
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I was actually quite disturbed/upset when I heard about it all which surprised me.

Mainly because all these people just having the same crappy commuting trip to work that I have and then they're dead/injured. However, this couldn't stop my cynical side appearing with the idea of an easy passge for the I.D cards even though Blair himself said in so many words it woulfn't have helped. Also, the fact that a British life is worth more than everyone else in the world... including those that constantly get blown away in Iraq.
Sun 17/07/05 at 19:00
Regular
Well, one of the aims was probably to cause ethnic division.

I also thought it was pretty funny how everyone's going on about how those responsible are British, yet they actually have names like Mohammed Shaorwhateveritis...
Fri 15/07/05 at 10:15
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Hedfix wrote:
> 1. Everyone?
> 2. Eh?

People say "I'll be damned if I'm scared out of the city blah blah" as if that's the aim of the terrorists, and it seems to me it isn't.
Tue 12/07/05 at 22:23
Regular
"tall skinny latte"
[URL]http://uk.news.yahoo.com/050712/325/fn4z7.html[/URL]
Tue 12/07/05 at 21:05
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
That picture really needs someone knelt on the floor in an orange jumpsuit...
Tue 12/07/05 at 20:54
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
3 were from Yorkshire?
[URL]http://www.bbcprograms.com/pbs/catalog/lastofsummer/images/1301losw.jpg[/URL]
Tue 12/07/05 at 16:12
Regular
"Captain to you."
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4674463.stm[/URL]
Tue 12/07/05 at 15:10
Regular
"Anger leads to hate"
Looks like i'm gonna have a nice trek home, mini evac and controlled explosion around a house near mine in leeds!
Mon 11/07/05 at 11:47
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Strafio wrote:
> Rai wrote:
> >munn wrote:
> >Lots of people die - terrorists win.
> >
> >You just can't win against them.
>
> Unless you track them down and slaughter them.
>
> Even then you don't win, you just see to it that they lose too...

They lose. They don't win.
Mon 11/07/05 at 00:54
Regular
"8==="
1. Everyone?
2. Eh?
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.