GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"4 new Liverpool signings (Huzzah)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/07/05 at 14:19
Regular
Super Zenden signs today, as do Mark Gonzales, Baldy Reina and some kid from somewhere in Spain. Probably doesn't even play football, Rafa just met him on the street, saw he was Spanish and signed him.

Awful awful day. Stevie's agent says he's off. Rafa says he wants him to stay. Stevie's probably still hungover from the double whammy of the Mikey/Carra wedding double last week.

I'm very very worried, and I'll admit I've always thought he'd stay throughout last season. Disaster if he goes. Although, I say that, but we've got Xabi Alonso. That fearsome Alonso/Zenden partnership has got everyone trembling. John Terry is quoted as saying he's "confused even more than normal" and Patrick Vieira said " Pat very very scared i want Mummy Patrick".

Also we've signed the southern half of Spain.
Tue 05/07/05 at 14:52
Regular
"tokyo police club"
AbsoluT Neó wrote:
> Maybe Rafa bought these 4 players to replace Gerrard? :D
>
> C'mon United, get your fingers out of your pockets and sign him up.

Ahahah, i love you yoo fans.

'OMFG a major player witha a chance to go to almost any club in the world will surely pick us, despite other clubs having much better prospects and more money, as well as Liverpool not hating them'
Tue 05/07/05 at 14:58
Regular
Last time I checked, buying major players is much better than selling all of your major players.
Tue 05/07/05 at 15:01
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Damarus wrote:
> Last time I checked, buying major players is much better than selling
> all of your major players.

Relevance?
Tue 05/07/05 at 15:02
Regular
You had a dig at Man Utd so I thought I'd have a dig back at Leeds =D
Tue 05/07/05 at 15:03
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
mattributé wrote:
> Ahahah, i love you yoo fans.
>
> 'OMFG a major player witha a chance to go to almost any club in the
> world will surely pick us, despite other clubs having much better
> prospects and more money, as well as Liverpool not hating them'

Hush little feeder club fan :-D
Tue 05/07/05 at 15:04
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
mattributé wrote:
> 'OMFG a major player witha a chance to go to almost any club in the
> world will surely pick us

Yes, because I really said that? it was a simple comment.

Don't try and be clever, it doesn't suit you.
Tue 05/07/05 at 16:34
Regular
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> Baros will almost certainly want to leave (good riddance).

--

Right, back to the Movies forum with you, laddo, before I put my foot through your spleen.
Tue 05/07/05 at 16:47
Regular
"You've upset me"
Stryke wrote:
> RastaBillySkank wrote:
> Baros will almost certainly want to leave (good riddance).
>
> --
>
> Right, back to the Movies forum with you, laddo, before I put my foot
> through your spleen.

Oh come on. He's technically a good player but his goals/games ratio simply isn't good enough to justify keeping and playing him regularly. How many goals did he score this season? Around 8-10 wasn't it? In how many games? I wouldn't even mind if he was useful off the ball but he isn't. All you see of him during a game is being put clean through on goal/ creating space and running through on goal (which, fair play, he is good at) only for him to royally balls things up.
Tue 05/07/05 at 16:57
Regular
"You've upset me"
Milan Baros this season: 13 goals in 45 appearences. 0.3 goals/game if you generously round up.

That is a poor, poor strike rate.

I say get rid of him and use the money to buy a decent left back, then give the Morientes/Cissé partnership a chance to shine whilst allowing a real opportunity for Flo and Mellor to develop.

If only Milan could produce the kind of quality he does at international level...
Tue 05/07/05 at 18:09
Regular
If you're going to make it around here, never sully the name of my Milan again. Understand? Imagine a Scrubs type situation. I am Cox, you are J.D.

I will say no more

:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.